British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Super Blue

Ipswich v Scunthorpe Ch 30-8-18 @ 7-30pm

Looks like my Gino question has been answered. Such a shame I thought he was going to have developed into a much better rider. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 89buttons said:

Disgraceful move from Garrity

Written and said numerous times about a rider who is more often dangerous than out of control. Pity because he is talented but has little idea of how to utilise that talent. And little respect for other riders.

• Like 1

Firstly best wishes to Stefan - unfortunately Im struggling to remember the last time he came to Foxhall and didnt have a visit to the ambo!

Comfortanle win and a all round solid performance to back up the exceptional Coty

9 hours ago, HerniaWise said:

Well done Stevie Worrall 18 points from 7 rides getting back to normal,  what can I say about the reserves,  Phillips a 5 ride maximum of 5 zero's again and Manzares 6 rides on his former track for 3 points is embarrassing,  the weakness at reserve is costing Scunny dearly,  outscored by 21 to 3. and again a terrible guest. 

A terrible guest having to endure riding with that reckless idiot Garrity .. we have playoffs to race for so Mason wouldn’t have been taking any chances riding with that lunatic :rolleyes:

9 hours ago, 89buttons said:

, I’d imagine Mason Campton will be saying to Scunthorpe I ain’t guesting for you again if I’m paired with him! Supposed to be teammates on the night and Garrity trying to knock him off every race!! 

Thats one bit of good news then from last night,

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HerniaWise said:

Perhaps would rather be in the Police Squad

or an airplane !

2 hours ago, Taylorj said:

A terrible guest having to endure riding with that reckless idiot Garrity .. we have playoffs to race for so Mason wouldn’t have been taking any chances riding with that lunatic :rolleyes:

cant think that would bother Campton to be honest as he either been 40 yards behind him or stopped with bike trouble

• Like 1

1 hour ago, montie said:

cant think that would bother Campton to be honest as he either been 40 yards behind him or stopped with bike trouble

Ipswich fans seem to like him . maybe he was doing his new team a favour .  :t:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jenga said:

Ipswich fans seem to like him . maybe he was doing his new team a favour .  :t:

Indeed we do jenga:wink: 

Riders get looked after at Foxhall with vans and mechanics and things....just look at Gino tweet last night..he obviously gets no help with anything.

21 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Riders get looked after at Foxhall with vans and mechanics and things....just look at Gino tweet last night..he obviously gets no help with anything.

He screamed that out in pits last night, before he launched his helmet twice against the wall, after coming offtrack.

25 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

But when I commented on that lack of mechanic, you discounted me as Gino being "unprofessional"!!

25 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

He must be an ungrateful bugger then as I know alot of people have tried alot of things (and alot of cash) 

Bit of a kick in the nuts to them 

45 minutes ago, Icicle said:

But when I commented on that lack of mechanic, you discounted me as Gino being "unprofessional"!!

But it is unprofessional, just ipswich riders are lucky in the fact that they are found mechanics.   Gino could easily put something out and get himself a spanner man for the evening, riders often spanner for other riders, for probably not much cash.

The lad had some raw talent when he first appeared, shame it's gone the way it has...Losing his Hagon Shock sponsorship a few years back seemed to be the start of his downfall.

Edited by Baldyman

At home the Witches are looked after, away its a different story but I am sure the riders and management look out for each other. Baldy is right it is up to individual riders to try and have someone on the spanners at meetings, but it is easier said than done. Gino has got talent but unfortunately without the equipment and more settled support in the pits it is a uphill struggle to compete. It is  the same for everyone though. So I am not making excuses for him or anyone else, its a tough sport.