British Speedway Forum
Aces51

Belle Vue v Somerset PL 5th September, 2018

2 minutes ago, ray c said:

carefull what you wish for im sure somerset will want to finish top of the pile so they can pick poole in the playoffs :t:

Don't think it matters i expect Kings Lynn to pick Belle Vue anyway if they finish top. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ray c said:

carefull what you wish for im sure somerset will want to finish top of the pile so they can pick poole in the playoffs :t:

we are under no illusion who we get if we qualify without dan we are not going to win it ? but for the club its financially  crucial also same applies for koc dan is irreplaceable we are all so relieved dan will be back for 2019 !! somethings are more important than winning trophies !!

2 hours ago, ray c said:

we

Somerset will want to win next Wednesday regardless of their position in the league. They'll want to maintain their momentum, get revenge for our away win and send out a message to the Aces in advance of our KO Cup semi final. It's going to be a tough meeting for the Aces without Dan Bewley. There is no way that r/r can compensate for his absence so the remaining riders are going to have to be at their best. If they are we will win.

7 hours ago, geoff58 said:

we are under no illusion who we get if we qualify without dan we are not going to win it ? but for the club its financially  crucial also same applies for koc dan is irreplaceable we are all so relieved dan will be back for 2019 !! somethings are more important than winning trophies !!

we

I do agree it's not all about winning trophies I certainly won't lose any sleep if Poole don't win the league :t:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ray c said:

I do agree it's not all about winning trophies I certainly won't lose any sleep if Poole don't win the league :t:

Be amazing if they do though.

8 hours ago, ZagarRacing said:

Aces 42-48 Rebels followed by Robins 51-39 Aces 

dream on fantasy land :rofl:

• Like 1

On 8/29/2018 at 2:35 PM, A ORLOV said:

Bt has just announced that it is showing this meeting on twitter

Are you sure?  Looked on the EPG no speedway showing.

1 hour ago, RS50 said:

Are you sure?  Looked on the EPG no speedway showing.

Can only report what was reported on twitter by either Speedway GB or Nat Quirk.

23 hours ago, Gunner85 said:

The meeting is showing on the TV guide now

Preceded by another showing of 'True Grit' on BT Sport 3 for those that may not have seen it!

Edited by Skidder1

This is  a crucial meeting for both teams so Belle Vue need to hope Somerset are knackered with this being their third meeting in 3 days! 

7 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

This is  a crucial meeting for both teams so Belle Vue need to hope Somerset are knackered with this being their third meeting in 3 days! 

They only need 1 league point and are more than capable of achieving that.  If they don’t (and that’s unlikely) then they again only need a point against Swindon having picked up all 4 a couple of weeks ago!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Preceded by another showing of 'True Grit' on BT Sport 3 for those that may not have seen it!

Thats good.

On 8/30/2018 at 4:57 PM, ray c said:

Oh yes it is. Yr in it to win it. Anybody tells me different either has no ambition or is a liar. And i stick by that.

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1