British Speedway Forum
Aces51

Belle Vue v Somerset PL 5th September, 2018

1 minute ago, Stoke Potter said:

Heat 9!  What a truly superb race track Belle Vue is!

Indeed, but what a pity Holder wouldn’t acknowledge Worrall afterwards despite having two opportunities. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Indeed, but what a pity Holder wouldn’t acknowledge Worrall afterwards despite having two opportunities. 

They should also go round and acknowledge the fans on a wind-down lap.  it's entertainment, acknowledge the fans for god's sake!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Glad I wasn't the only one to notice that, thought maybe I'd imagined it.

Tough on Berge after such a good first lap, that;s speedway though.

edit, in ht 11

Edited by nw42
?

As I predicted, Belle Vue certainly ain't missing Bewley much. Plenty of decent cover for him in this team.

King's Lynn will have to be at their very best to get past this team over 2 legs.

Just now, ZagarRacing said:

Jason I don’t team ride Doyle 

Very poor from Doyle. An easy 5-1 for the Rebels but Doyle decides to leave his team-mate behind.

Doyle could be Somerset's main rival over 2 legs. To win the title you need to ride together. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Daniel Smith said:

Very poor from Doyle. An easy 5-1 for the Rebels but Doyle decides to leave his team-mate behind.

Doyle could be Somerset's main rival over 2 legs. To win the title you need to ride together. 

Weren’t people saying this about Swindon last year too?

I think you're both being harsh on Doyle for that one, this track is too big and too fast for team riding with a lesser talented team mate such as Allen, no disrespect to him but I don't think Doyle could have nursed him for four laps.

I rest my case, see ht 13.

Edited by nw42
  • Like 1

F me what a way to knock us out of the play offs. Best I've ever seen id say. Even the green eyed monster from Poole will have to admit that is class

• Like 4