British Speedway Forum
Aces51

Belle Vue v Somerset PL 5th September, 2018

6 minutes ago, Buttons said:

Can't believe Doyle just left Allen ,Somerset on a sure 5-1, Doyle needs to team ride if they want to have any chance in the playoffs

Nico needs to pull his finger out if we want to stand any chance in the playoffs. 0 at Leicester on Monday and 0 again at a place we could well be visiting again in the playoffs. Not good enough especially whilst riding at 3.

Me and my brother have just decided to buy a place in Kirky Lane, hope the other halfs don't mind

Hope Doyle is ok. Questionable using him three times in four races in a meaningless meeting. Save him for the playoffs?

That is some Race Track
PLEASE PLEASE get a GP there

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RPNY said:

That is some Race Track
PLEASE PLEASE get a GP there

Funny I was just saying that with Cardiff being moved to later in the season I wondered if the European GP was maybe coming to Manchester?

Just now, cinderfella said:

Funny I was just saying that with Cardiff being moved to later in the season I wondered if the European GP was maybe coming to Manchester?

We live in hope!