British Speedway Forum
ZagarRacing

Swindon v Belle Vue // Premiership // 6.9.18

3 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

He states he released Philips so it Ok to bring in a NL rider.So it appears you can.Like you say.Perhaps it has to be mutual though.

I thought he said that Philips asked to be left out- something that Philips denies.

Come on guys promoters change the rules to suit themselves all the time that's why we need an independent body running the sport.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

I thought he said that Philips asked to be left out- something that Philips denies.

That is a convenient way of changing a rider after the deadline.

2 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

So Swindon fans now want a rider change, after the deadline?  Too late. August 15th been and long gone.

No they don’t - one person mentioned it.  No point in doing anything now even if it was possible.  What Jack needed was regular CL racing but that went when Glasgow released him.  NL is currently his level and some experience in the CL would have helped him but not ready for PL - as his scores suggest.

2 hours ago, foreverblue said:

To stop the Pirates fiddling!

Instead they found a way to fiddle during the season :wink:

43 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

No they don’t - one person mentioned it.  No point in doing anything now even if it was possible.  What Jack needed was regular CL racing but that went when Glasgow released him.  NL is currently his level and some experience in the CL would have helped him but not ready for PL - as his scores suggest.

As much as I like the lad Glasgow should have released him earlier last season like the wee Tigers did this year.
If he made the gate he was fine but struggled if he didn't and sadly his confidence suffered.
I am of the view the reserves should only race each other with a start from each gate position and that way their confidence isn't affected.

13 minutes ago, cinderfella said:

As much as I like the lad Glasgow should have released him earlier last season like the wee Tigers did this year.
If he made the gate he was fine but struggled if he didn't and sadly his confidence suffered.
I am of the view the reserves should only race each other with a start from each gate position and that way their confidence isn't affected.

Oops - I knew it was Tigers he was released from - just the wrong ones!  My bad!

1 minute ago, Steve0 said:

Oops - I knew it was Tigers he was released from - just the wrong ones!  My bad!

You could really have insulted Sheffield and mentioned Mildenhall lol

• Like 1

Just now, ZagarRacing said:

Dead Rubber meeting

Somerset won’t put up much of a fight on Wednesday judging by this evenings antics. 

Clear off troll

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ZagarRacing said:

Have you not left the forum yet.   

No it is great fun taking the p*** out of you. 

5 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

No it is great fun taking the p*** out of you. 

Maybe you want to take the piss face to face on Thursday. 

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, ZagarRacing said:

Maybe you want to take the piss face to face on Thursday. 

Haven’t you got to be up early for school on Friday ? 

• Like 1