British Speedway Forum
Brummies_Ste

Stoke v Brummies NL Sat 1st Sep

Guest GiveusaB

Well done to Stoke !

We've been let down by the pathetic manager yet again!

Guest GiveusaB
4 minutes ago, Hector Austin said:

does losing at Stoke sound better for you pal :party:

KNOB!

7 minutes ago, Heathen1984 said:

Poor effort to lose at Stoke

poor effort ?? that is a understatement and half ,

Fully expect to hear rogers has stepped down in the next 48 hours nothing personal he is just rubbish at his job 

Guest GiveusaB
16 minutes ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

poor effort ?? that is a understatement and half ,

Fully expect to hear rogers has stepped down in the next 48 hours nothing personal he is just rubbish at his job 

ABSOLUTELY !!!

I am honestly not surprised by this result, when we have two weak reserves then how can you expect to go anywhere and win with ease. We had 4 decent riders and maybe if all of them fire then we should win but we are always treading a fine line, if one or two dont quite perform like tonight then we are screwed.

I just dont see us finishing in the playoffs now, I think it will probably be Mildenhall, Eastbourne,Kent and Belle Vue. Its been for me another disappointing season, I think we were definitely spoiled in 2015 and 2016, the last two years have been frustrating. Too many injuries and a side that has been really unbalanced which is never helpful if your trying to get into the playoffs. 

Well done Stoke,  would love to see Connor Coles riding for us next year. Saw him the other week and he was great then beating Shanes and Bacon in the same race. 

Edited by Brummie Kev
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

KNOB!

Just now, Hector Austin said:

:rolleyes::rolleyes: wow ... that must have stretched ya brain power boy

2 hours ago, Heathen1984 said:

Why was Rogers to blame tonight?

Crap track walk!!Purveys a 'Grandad' image of speedway in 2018.

Attending Loomer Rd whoever you support will put you off speedway for life!!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, griffo said:

Before you post things make sure you know that it`s Right the last meeting at Stoke was against Kent which was completed.But Hey Oh lets have go at Stoke

17 hours ago, griffo said:

Before you post things make sure you know that it`s Right the last meeting at Stoke was against Kent which was completed.But Hey Oh lets have go at Stoke

Just to add some balance.  Jason pipe today on Facebook was very complimentary about the track and extra lighting with its own generator and generally saying the Tattum and his team had done a very decent job. 

12 hours ago, Heathen1984 said:

Why was Rogers to blame tonight?

The less bright amongst Brummies supporters think that they have the right to win everything, so when things go wrong, they have hysterics and blame someone. They have decided to hate Rogers for some reason.

15 minutes ago, *JJ said:

The less bright amongst Brummies supporters think that they have the right to win everything, so when things go wrong, they have hysterics and blame someone. They have decided to hate Rogers for some reason.

And the even less bright fail to see the guys failings.:lol:

• Like 1

Guest GiveusaB
31 minutes ago, *JJ said:

Why didnt Rogers put Embleton in in heat 12 to face Butcher ? Holt was poor and had no chance ?

Embleton got in because Holt had EF ?

JJ.....you appear to have very little tactical knowledge and I think you only defend LR because of his involvement in the MDL ?

Guest GiveusaB
13 hours ago, Hector Austin said:

Aplogies ! Heat of the moment !

Guest GiveusaB
13 hours ago, Brummie Kev said:

I am honestly not surprised by this result, when we have two weak reserves then how can you expect to go anywhere and win with ease. We had 4 decent riders and maybe if all of them fire then we should win but we are always treading a fine line, if one or two dont quite perform like tonight then we are screwed.

I just dont see us finishing in the playoffs now, I think it will probably be Mildenhall, Eastbourne,Kent and Belle Vue. Its been for me another disappointing season, I think we were definitely spoiled in 2015 and 2016, the last two years have been frustrating. Too many injuries and a side that has been really unbalanced which is never helpful if your trying to get into the playoffs. 

Well done Stoke,  would love to see Connor Coles riding for us next year. Saw him the other week and he was great then beating Shanes and Bacon in the same race. 

He also got beat by Callum Walker 2 races later.....if we move up, Coles will not be good enough for the championship!

A new team manager and 2 decent reserves would be my priority for next season!