British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Wolves. Prem B. 5/9/18

1 hour ago, Starman2006 said:

Well im very sure that our boys will be taking nothing for granted. For our standards its been a poor season , and we will want to finish the regulation league season in style.. Then we start again with the play off's.
As for being back to normal, not quite, still have a way to go but hopefully we are getting there. I have had a lot of problems with my ears, imagine waking up at 3 am with noise pouring out your ear and taking up to 3 hrs for it to subside, yup not nice, so im now on a steriod spay and hope that sorts it. My GP says its to do with ina  presure round middle ear. But failing that it will be a Audiologist then ENT consultant.  I hope not to go that far.  Ive hated this real hot weather..

That doesn't sound very pleasant at all Mike, I hope the steroids clear it up. :t: 

2 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

Well im very sure that our boys will be taking nothing for granted. For our standards its been a poor season , and we will want to finish the regulation league season in style.. Then we start again with the play off's.
As for being back to normal, not quite, still have a way to go but hopefully we are getting there. I have had a lot of problems with my ears, imagine waking up at 3 am with noise pouring out your ear and taking up to 3 hrs for it to subside, yup not nice, so im now on a steriod spay and hope that sorts it. My GP says its to do with ina  presure round middle ear. But failing that it will be a Audiologist then ENT consultant.  I hope not to go that far.  Ive hated this real hot weather..

I know you meant to put 'steroid spray' mate. 'Steroid spay' could be a whole different procedure :D

Take it easy. See you Wednesday. :t:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TesarRacing said:

That doesn't sound very pleasant at all Mike, I hope the steroids clear it up. :t: 

No its not mate, believe me. And you wonder why some people become suicidal. I have the steriod spray, Skidder,  untill mid October, that finishes the speedway season, so hopefully along with the cooler weather  it will help. Thanks for your concern and post.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, stevebrum said:

Liar liar pants on fire. 

'I don't care, I don't care, I'll just buy another pair!...' 

Just in case FF doesn't carry it on, if it's just left, it will just annoy me! 

• Like 1

So Nick Morris and Danny Ayres booked as guests for Wolves.

3 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

So Nick Morris and Danny Ayres booked as guests for Wolves.

Not surprised to see Morris in the team.

Last night on Radio WM Peter Adams said there were a number of riders who Wolves were interested in talking to for next year and who were interested in talking to Wolves.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Morris was one of those as he hasn't seemed very happy at Blunsdon this year.

3 hours ago, magnificentseven said:

Not surprised to see Morris in the team.

Last night on Radio WM Peter Adams said there were a number of riders who Wolves were interested in talking to for next year and who were interested in talking to Wolves.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Morris was one of those as he hasn't seemed very happy at Blunsdon this year.

He's not living at Rosco's anymore is he?!!

1 minute ago, Skidder1 said:

He's not living at Rosco's anymore is he?!!

Isn't he living with Bellego?? Probably spelt it wrong, but I'm not just to having to write it :D 

Kurtz has been woeful tonight. Hope its different bikes and attitude tomorrow!

54 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Doubtful! Bit of a nothing meeting tomorrow, maybe they are going to test some stuff ready for the playoffs. 

55 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I am sure it will be, the calibre of rider is slightly lower!

15 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Unless they are still trying to reduce their averages

• Like 1

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

Yes a bit like Kings lynn last night.

Not according to Dale :nono: Lambo broke a frame in his 1st ride and his 2nd bike was to strong. Riss blew an engine and had bike trouble after that. TJ suffered bike problems as did MPT.. What is one supposed to do :shock:;)

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Not according to Dale :nono: Lambo broke a frame in his 1st ride and his 2nd bike was to strong. Riss blew an engine and had bike trouble after that. TJ suffered bike problems as did MPT.. What is one supposed to do :shock:;)

You got to be gullible to believe that lot!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1