British Speedway Forum
cinderfella

Glasgow v Ipswich

3 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Scott Nicholls must be getting close to a 4 home and 4 away average for Ipswich now !!!! 

And higher than his pussycat one....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

And higher than his pussycat one....

Very true but at least hes keeping his true average down for you for next season

Edinburgh's point at Workington last night makes the two Glasgow/ipswich meetings coming up crucial . In reality it looks like either the Tigers or the Witches will have to win both meetings to have a chance of making the play offs . 

Time for a plan between us to stop the trick trackers making it then.

If they do I fear the worst ;).

Think Glasgow v Ipswich will be a epic battle. Witches need to gain 4 league points which is a massive ask but we have nicholls and barker guesting while the tigers have chosen Manzares which makes us slightly stronger imo. Think we will lose by 4 on the night. 

4 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Think Glasgow v Ipswich will be a epic battle. Witches need to gain 4 league points which is a massive ask but we have nicholls and barker guesting while the tigers have chosen Manzares which makes us slightly stronger imo. Think we will lose by 4 on the night. 

Lets see how the meeting is going on the night and then decide who will win, same next week problem solved :D.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Very true but at least hes keeping his true average down for you for next season

We signed him on a two year deal and as an asset so expect him to be with the Panthers next year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gazc said:

Time for a plan between us to stop the trick trackers making it then.

If they do I fear the worst ;).

Having only won once away from home and against a very depleted team, I think its pretty safe to say we wont win at Ipswich. I have my doubts we will beat Ipswich on Tuesday or at least stop them getting a point and think we should ask the riders to work on their averages for next year.

2 minutes ago, MD said:

Having only won once away from home and against a very depleted team, I think its pretty safe to say we wont win at Ipswich. I have my doubts we will beat Ipswich on Tuesday or at least stop them getting a point and think we should ask the riders to work on their averages for next year.

What is the point of asking riders to work on their averages for next year when they might not be in your Team.:rolleyes:

9 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

What is the point of asking riders to work on their averages for next year when they might not be in your Team.:rolleyes:

Almost all won be in the team but there are other priorities now.

2 hours ago, Stiltonpanther said:

We signed him on a two year deal and as an asset so expect him to be with the Panthers next year.

Means nothing these days being an asset if Ipswich did want Nicholls Ged may as well rip up the contract and then make them either buy him or get a swap loan for Danny King if hes hopefully fit for next season and keep MPT as the asset rider. 

21 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

It’s almost as if you’ve been keeping a close eye on the Witches, watching us go in to meetings understrength and rubbing your hands at the prospect of a comfortable evening dispatching a weakened side, and now you’re royally cheesed off that we’ve got the brass neck to turn up with a full septet!

The side that will turn up will STILL be weaker than our own 7 without Danny King and Rory Schlein btw :rolleyes:

I like to keep an eye on ALL teams and what's happening. 
As for being cheesed off, not at all. I'm just going by other posts, many by Witches' fans who seem a bit bemused by the fact that there has been a noted absence of guests.
As for King and Schlein being better, on paper maybe but it's another matter on the track and both Scotty and Ben  are no slouches.

As for Glasgow, I'd take nothing for granted these days as we never know who is going to turn up. We were favourites in many folk's eyes for the title this year but events on and off the tracks changed that.
I'm sure it will be a good close meeting.

10 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

No Barker tomorrow. R/R now for Schlein. 

Even our guests getting injured now!!!:cry: without turning a wheel for us.

Just our Witches luck.

Just another one of those seasons Badge unfortunately. Kind of expect it now tbh! it’s yet another blow as Barker is usually very good around Glasgow.