British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tellboy

Wolves v King's Lynn 03/09/18

4 minutes ago, Grachan said:

His average with bonus points is 8.00, so you are predicting paid 8 from 4 or paid 10 from 5 then? Yes?

Ok let me rephrase 

Nick Morris is in poor form 

29 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

We are decent at home and that’s a fair point. We should win at home but with us now needing to win away to even stand a chance of potentially nicking that 4th spot I’d like to see us performing better away leading into the play offs not getting worse!

The Stars look really good with Riss now part of the team and I’d favour them over any team right now.

Lambert is awesome at the Green, Robert I mean. Puk is a former Wolf and track record holder and Proctor is a Wolves asset with plenty of experience of the track. 1-6 is superb in those positions with only Simon a potential weak link.

Ill be massively delighted if Wolves win but won’t be surprised in the slightest if the Stars take all points on offer. They are THE team to beat now and I hope they go on and win the title now.

People are getting carried away with King's Lynn are bang in form now or the team to beat.Yes we have won 10 out of the last 11.But if you look back 7 of those were at home which you are expected to win,one was a drubbing at Poole and we have won at Leicester twice and Belle Vue once.So while the 10 out of 11 looks brilliant it's not quite as great as it appears.This is why i air on the side of caution as this is a real test to our title credentials.No disrespect to Belle Vue and Leicester by the way.

3 hours ago, ZagarRacing said:

Ok let me rephrase 

Nick Morris is in poor form 

About the same as NKI...

I think Wolves have this at home.

Something like Thorssell,  Masters.....  23   between them (5 rides each).

Howarth, JBA  11 between them.

N. Morris 6 ? who knows

A. Morris 7, should get 5 rides

Clegg 2 ?

49-41 ish

I hope i'm miles out, in Lynn's favour, but not holding my breath.

Main thing is a good safe meeting for all.

According to updates, there has been heavy rain from around 4.30 and still raining at 5.30..Thats 4 miles from track. No update since 5.30. 

Edited by Bald Bloke

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

According to updates, there has been heavy rain from around 4.30 and still raining at 5.30..Thats 4 miles from track. No update since 5.30. 

If say only 12 heats get run and Lynn are within 6 points and the result is declared would they still get a bonus point??

2 minutes ago, The Stag said:

If say only 12 heats get run and Lynn are within 6 points and the result is declared would they still get a bonus point??

Not sure tbh. If the result stands as it does, I can't  see how the bonus point can be taken away...

If say Wolves win and are awarded 3 points and Lynn are 6 or less behind, surely the can have the point.

9 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Not sure tbh. If the result stands as it does, I can't  see how the bonus point can be taken away...

If say Wolves win and are awarded 3 points and Lynn are 6 or less behind, surely the can have the point.

Yes Lynn would get a point in those circumstances- nothing in the rule book at all about  a change of points awarded in the event of a match decided on fewer than 15 heats.

3 races and 4 falls. I'm guessing all the rain has played a part. Hope the riders come out unscathed

7 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

3 races and 4 falls. I'm guessing all the rain has played a part. Hope the riders come out unscathed

That's par for the course ,     Went there once and 11 races had falls .     

• Haha 1

Proctor's withdrawal must put the rest of the week in doubt.

A result tomorrow is far more important to top the table

It's now  starting to get very interesting.   All to play for !!!!  :wink:

30 minutes ago, g13webb said:

That's par for the course ,     Went there once and 11 races had falls .     

And what was your prognosis for them?

Could someone clarify the IRR rule please. From the updates it appears Proctor pulled up, without falling implying he was not fit at the start of the race. I'm not sure how IRR covers that as I thought it was for injuries suffered during the actual meeting. Confused!

2 minutes ago, Star Lady said:

Could someone clarify the IRR rule please. From the updates it appears Proctor pulled up, without falling implying he was not fit at the start of the race. I'm not sure how IRR covers that as I thought it was for injuries suffered during the actual meeting. Confused!

Assumed he got injured in ht 3.It described a domino effect so may have got some handlebars in his ribs:unsure:

4 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

And what was your prognosis for them?

A wet  tricky track and inexperience riders