British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tellboy

Wolves v King's Lynn 03/09/18

Everything's falling into the lap of the Stars tonight. Excellent result. 

A lot of praying will be had at the Adrian Flux Arena that the weather holds out for the Leicester double header.

Somerset have already decided they are happy with second judging by heat 15 tonight at Leicester.

This run of wins has a similar feeling to the run of 2000 which set up the league decider at Eastbourne.

As previously expressed, a result I well and truly expected.

Kings Lynn are bang in form right now with 11 out of 12 wins and very much the team to beat.

was surprised to see the scores at half way and looked dominant for Wolves but seems their away form seems to have replaced performances at the Green. 

To be up 10 and then lose by 4 is pretty poor but indicative of our season. Just not good enough.

well done the Stars, go on and get the title now.

no doubt there will still be those who say we can still make the play offs and everything is still to play for. We haven’t been good enough for 6 weeks now. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I see Shovvy has to come on looking to get his beak in again.   The bloke is like 541t in a field, he gets everywhere :D

All between Belle Vue & Swindon now for 4th. Can Belle Vue finish the job on Wednesday before visiting the Robins, Yes judging by Somerset throwing the meeting tonight. 

5 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

As previously expressed, a result I well and truly expected.

Kings Lynn are bang in form right now with 11 out of 12 wins and very much the team to beat.

was surprised to see the scores at half way and looked dominant for Wolves but seems their away form seems to have replaced performances at the Green. 

To be up 10 and then lose by 4 is pretty poor but indicative of our season. Just not good enough.

well done the Stars, go on and get the title now.

no doubt there will still be those who say we can still make the play offs and everything is still to play for. We haven’t been good enough for 6 weeks now. :rolleyes:

I had my same script ready when we were 10 points down:wink:.Must admit now this is becoming a good run because when you can add Wolverhampton away in that run it does make it tougher.Did it help us with the withdrawal of Proctor.7+1 from his last 3 rides although one was Lambert as T/S so may have happened anyway.

Finishing top of the league is so close now.Not bad for the team tipped to finish bottom or close to anyway.

• Like 3

Look like Somerset v Poole and Kings Lynn v Belle Vue / Swindon in the other semi. 

Which pair have the first semi next Monday? 

3 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Look like Somerset v Poole and Kings Lynn v Belle Vue / Swindon in the other semi. 

2 weeks yet,Sept 17th.

4 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Lynn are at Swindon next Monday in the first leg of the KO Cup semi final

6 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Which pair have the first semi? 

That pair you had for your old avatar used to do it for me :D

7 minutes ago, tellboy said:

2 weeks yet,Sept 17th.

Ok thanks. Any idea who goes first?

39 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Still failing to understand basic English aren't you.

Nobody anywhere has said we would make the playoffs.

What was stated was we had something to ride for still, which you, incorrectly disagreed with. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

Still failing to understand basic English aren't you.

Nobody anywhere has said we would make the playoffs.

What was stated was we had something to ride for still, which you, incorrectly disagreed with. 

I stated also that Wolves weren’t good enough to make the play offs and wouldn’t.

we had something to ride for technically not realistically.

Anyway I know you like to always be right so you must be really happy right now. Do we still have something to race for by the way on Wednesday? :rolleyes:

25 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Ok thanks. Any idea who goes first?

Haven't got a clue.