British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tellboy

Wolves v King's Lynn 03/09/18

42 minutes ago, tellboy said:

I think what SS is getting at is,that apparently the 1st semi final is the 17th Sept,the 2nd semi is 24th Sept and on Oct 1st is both semi finals 2nd legs.So by the looks of it there will be two teams that go first.

Ah i see ! Well that’s clear as well then- the all conquering Poole are bound to be the 2nd week- BT will surely want the best kept to the end lol

15 hours ago, DizzAssStar said:
6 hours ago, ZagarRacing said:

Ok let me rephrase 

Nick Morris is in poor form 

Err ............... you were sayin?

Yes Niels had a great meeting.  Pleased for him and the team :t:

But their 2018 averages before last night...…. N. Morris 7.18...…… NKI 7.20. 

Both riders not having a good season.

we were poor last night the team that won wanted it more cant remember when max clegg got a good score at wolves and ash morris is like a yo yo good score last week but cant follow it up was a bit surprised with robert lambert spitting the dummy last night and charging throught the tapes when disqualified for wrong helmet colour must have upset him some what

2 hours ago, jaybob said:

we were poor last night the team that won wanted it more cant remember when max clegg got a good score at wolves and ash morris is like a yo yo good score last week but cant follow it up was a bit surprised with robert lambert spitting the dummy last night and charging throught the tapes when disqualified for wrong helmet colour must have upset him some what

Thats what can happen when your mum doesn't dress you properly!!:party::rofl:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, jaybob said:

I enjoy watching Robert Lambert at Wolves, he is always improving and carries lots of speed through the bends as apposed to scrubbing it off by turning too tight, I have to say though he let himself down last night by riding through the tapes after been excluded, he had been in white all night yet came out in yellow in Ht 15, why?? Riders can be hyped up but real bad from mechanic/ team manager that he left the pits with wrong helmet on

3 hours ago, Red Flag said:

I enjoy watching Robert Lambert at Wolves, he is always improving and carries lots of speed through the bends as apposed to scrubbing it off by turning too tight, I have to say though he let himself down last night by riding through the tapes after been excluded, he had been in white all night yet came out in yellow in Ht 15, why?? Riders can be hyped up but real bad from mechanic/ team manager that he left the pits with wrong helmet on

Not exactly crime of the century though. Not sure given everything that's wrong with speedway why this is even an offence. Give a set of helmet covers to the start Marshall in case a late change is needed. Concentrate on 4 blokes racing not some stupid technicality 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, noaksey said:

Not exactly crime of the century though. Not sure given everything that's wrong with speedway why this is even an offence. Give a set of helmet covers to the start Marshall in case a late change is needed. Concentrate on 4 blokes racing not some stupid technicality 

Because in football they get the linesmen to carry spare shirts in case a player comes out in the wrong kit...seriously, how hard is it for the manager to make sure each rider has the right helmet colour? End of the day it gave some light entertainment to the crowd. 

• Like 1