British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Diamond cup final round Sunday October 14th live on the internet

Don`t know anything about this comp yet - however the competition is being covered by TVP- this could be the brainchild of the Rzeszow owner ?

1st round Friday 14th September Lamothe Landerron-live on internet

2nd round Saturday 29th September Motala-live on TVP

3rd round Friday 12th October Krsko- live on internet

4th round Sunday 14th October Rzeszow- live on TVP

more details to follow when known

Edited by racers and royals

Looks like we have some sort of line-up for the Lamothe Landerron round 1  on Friday September 14th- start time 7pm UK time

: 1. Niels Kristian Iversen, 2. Peter Ljung, 3. Linus Sundstroem, 4. Grzegorz Walasek, 5. Oliver Berntzon, 6. Grzegorz Zengota, 7. Krystian Pieszczek, 8. David Bellego, 9. Karol Baran, 10. Greg Hancock, 11. Jakub Jamróg, 12. Wadim Tarasienko, 13. Timo Lahti, 14. Norbert Kościuch, 15. Michael Jepsen Jensen, 16. Rune Holta Réserve : Edward Mazur et Stéphane Trésarrieu

Obviously will need a change at 16

Wasn’t this the comp announced and posted on here before the start of the season from one of the Polish promoters?The guy who was paying Hancock to ride in the lower division...,

11 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Wasn’t this the comp announced and posted on here before the start of the season from one of the Polish promoters?The guy who was paying Hancock to ride in the lower division...,

It was called Diamond league back then if they are the same.

http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/index.php?/search/&q=Diamond cup&type=forums_topic&nodes=9

• Like 1

Yes that is it.Diamond League was a confusing title at the time.Either it was reported wrong or the guy came to his senses and made the right choice

1 hour ago, iris123 said:

Yes that is it.Diamond League was a confusing title at the time.Either it was reported wrong or the guy came to his senses and made the right choice

This is the same. 

Was supposed to start a couple of weeks back but then Jedrzejak happened and now I think I read somewhere that one other roubd was cancelled as well. But these dates in this thread are happening me thinks.

Well at least I have learnt you are still alive!!!I thought you and the Diamond whatsit has disappeared :-)

23 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Well at least I have learnt you are still alive!!!I thought you and the Diamond whatsit has disappeared :-)

Alive and in one piece... Been collecting bottles to get money for U know what!

• Haha 1

Sadly i fear this competition will be one big disaster- 24 hours before the first round we still don`t know the confirmed line-up. Even Polish sources are unsure. Both luke Becker and Thomas Gapinski have both indicated they are riding in France. 

The internet coverage is confirmed and is being done by Podkarpaciel who film all the Rzeszow matches -here  7pm UK time

• Like 1

Updated lineup:

Niels Kristian Iversen (DK)
Linus Sundstrom (SE)
Grzegorz Zengota (PL)
Jakub Jamróg (PL)
Vadim Tarasenko (RU)
David Bellego (FR)
Krystian Pieszczek (PL)
Edward Mazur (PL)
Timo Lahti (FI)