British Speedway Forum
Conkers

Ice Speedway 2018/19

Jimmy Tuinstra will replace Martin Haarahiltunen at Inzell,  and Tomi Tani will replace Andrei Shishegov.

When I spoke to Martin on Sunday in Berlin he was hoping to be back for Heerenveen. Jimmy Tuinstra has the wild card for Heerenveen so if Martin is fit, it won't be a problem, however if he isnt will Bauer make the trip? Luca is riding on the Friday night, so he could be there if needed. 

Martin Haarahiltunen replaced by Jimmy Tuinstra in Inzell. (See above) :)

Shishegov still listed as riding.

Edited by Gambo
Beaten by Conkers.

Berlin now on line with FIM TV 

On 3/7/2019 at 7:02 PM, DutchGrasstrack said:

Tani is waiting for confirmation.

Spoke with him yesterday, he's still waiting but plans to drive there when he gets confirmation.

Edited by Conkers

A short report from Berlin tv channel with a short clip of Celina saying ‘you need balls’ :D And you can also see Schuby ‘the voice’ one of the worlds greatest stadium announcers.At least in his opinion

https://www.rbb24.de/sport/beitrag/2019/03/46-eisspeedway-in-berlin.html

There is a shorter report after the meeting on the same channel.Less than 90 seconds though

Edited by iris123

Pletschacher and Shishegov now confirmed out for Inzell.

Bauer and Tani are coming in as replacements with Jell being promoted as wildcard.

1 hour ago, DutchGrasstrack said:

Bauer and Tani are coming in as replacements with Jell being promoted as wildcard.

Good for Tani to get a ride 

8 hours ago, DutchGrasstrack said:

Jell should have been given the Wild Card anyway as the German Champion. I know Bauer is the local rider, and puts bums on seats, but if he never qualified (having pulled out with illness - I know), then he shouldn't be given the wild card at either Berlin or Inzell in the first place. I'd wager he'll struggle this weekend. 

Rant over.

So apart from the usual suspects (me, Jesper, Steve and Buxton Tiger) who else is going to Inzell?

Franky out for the weekend? In hospital after a crash yesterday,so it seems he won't ride in Inzell

3 hours ago, iris123 said:

Franky out for the weekend? In hospital after a crash yesterday,so it seems he won't ride in Inzell

Possibly he will miss Heerenveen too from what I hear.I understand Franz Mayerbuchler is his replacement this weekend.