British Speedway Forum
teaboy279

Buxton vs Kent

Well, Teaboy..I think you are over-optimistic. This match could surprise a lot of people. Anyway it looks vulnerable to the weather.

Forecast as at this morning ( Weds) is for continuing rain all week including Sunday.

5 minutes ago, gee jay said:

not to mention the thunder and lightning , doesn't look good at all.

Other than that, and a 86 per cent chance of rain between noon and 1pm, it looks quite promising – for Buxton, at least.

Do they ever get a dry week up there?

• Like 1

i thought wales and the west of scotland were the wettest places on the planet but buxton must run them very close . mind you i've only been to swindon 4 times , gb v sweden called off after 1 ht , 2 swindon lge meetings one called off after 6 hts and the other after 7 . did see all the ben fund though must have been just the threat of rain that day.

Edited by gee jay

Chances are it will be a close affair as riders will be trying to lower thier averages for next season ... oops i forgot.. that stuff doesnt happen lol

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, raddog said:

Chances are it will be a close affair as riders will be trying to lower thier averages for next season ... oops i forgot.. that stuff doesnt happen lol

It’s usually another Southern team that does that ;)

Is there anyone going to this meeting (or indeed the whole double header), who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile number.

Thanks

Sue I d much rather let a local cover it, with a ten hour round trip but if you get stuck I 'll be there.

Will keep trying Teaboy...….

Still looking for a texter for this (and the other meeting in the double header) meeting, is anyone able to help please?

Thanks

Shocking decision to exclude Thomas in one race, when the ref said he had been lapped... yet he fell on the last corner whilst leading, how could he possibly been lapped? Good fight back from Kent.