British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Coventry v Birmingham & Stoke 9-9-18

31 minutes ago, Richard Weston said:

Spiller has another appointment on Sunday afternoon; at Buxton

Yes I know,I was just saying that's the only way a guest for Walker would work.Best off going with rr

1 hour ago, adz_mft said:

Yes I know,I was just saying that's the only way a guest for Walker would work.Best off going with rr

Ah yes, get your drift.

17 hours ago, Brummie Kev said:

Thats if you believe the Coventry press release, Brummies site is saying its Jenkins and R/R for Walker!. I just dont know why we would have R/R for Hume when Walker is out injured and below him in the averages.

Strange. But Laurence wasn’t in the team originally so I assumed he’d come in as a consequence. 

21 hours ago, *JJ said:

Because RR for Walker has never worked. Much better to use RR for Shanes or Hume.

Using R/R for Walker isnt great but its alot better than R/R for Danyon. Hume is good for 8-10 minimum, I dont see Flint, Laurence, Embleton and Davies scoring that to be honest

FOLLOWING an SCB decision on the Birmingham team for today's meeting (1pm), the teams will now line up:

COVENTRY: Connor Mountain, Jamie Halder, Danny Phillips R/R, Luke Ruddick, Jon Armstrong, Ryan MacDonald, Luke Harris.

BIRMINGHAM: Danny Ayres, Callum Walker R/R, Jordan Jenkins, Leon Flint, Ben Morley, Josh Embleton, Sheldon Davies, Tom Spencer (no.8).

The meeting starts at 1pm and is followed by Coventry v Stoke.

41 minutes ago, Brummies_Ste said:

FOLLOWING an SCB decision on the Birmingham team for today's meeting (1pm), the teams will now line up:

COVENTRY: Connor Mountain, Jamie Halder, Danny Phillips R/R, Luke Ruddick, Jon Armstrong, Ryan MacDonald, Luke Harris.

BIRMINGHAM: Danny Ayres, Callum Walker R/R, Jordan Jenkins, Leon Flint, Ben Morley, Josh Embleton, Sheldon Davies, Tom Spencer (no.8).

The meeting starts at 1pm and is followed by Coventry v Stoke.

FOLLOWING an SCB decision what do you mean? What’s it got to do with them what Birmingham’s riding order is, Or as Bossman cocked Up again 

no not a bossman cock up at all just a couple of promoters who want to cheat the fans/paying public as normal and see the brummies ride with a team of unattached 3 pointers

2 minutes ago, Argos said:

Still don’t understand what it’s got to do with the SCB 

Presumably it's to do with Tom Bacon sustaining a nasty back injury in heat 1 at Mildenhall last night ?

35 minutes ago, Osirian08 said:

Presumably it's to do with Tom Bacon sustaining a nasty back injury in heat 1 at Mildenhall last night ?

Don’t think so as Tom was already missing from today’s line up as Peterborough had his services today.

Birmingham's team is the same orders as was posted on Wednesday

Posted Wednesday at 12:41 PM

It's a Birmingham select side for this fixture

BRUMMIES: Danny Ayres, Callum Walker R/R, Jordan Jenkins, Leon Flint, Ben Morley, Josh Embleton, Sheldon Davies, Tom Spencer (Number 8 )

So what have the SCB ordered?

3 hours ago, IronScorpion said:

It's a Birmingham select side for this fixture

Birmingham will be an NL Select team for the rest of the season. Leon Flint may be the only survivor from the team that took to the track in March, to make it to the end of the season. Just hope he gets through the next few meetings unscathed.