British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Coventry v Birmingham & Stoke 9-9-18

7 hours ago, Argos said:

Still don’t understand what it’s got to do with the SCB 

Maybe because Rogers was caught out attempting to cheat and then Lieing through his teeth and this not being the first time ,the SCB  require him to run everything past them first , like some sort of probation  .

how anybody can go and watch speedway on track week in an week out amazes me, boring isn't the word, slow running, hardly any Bees supporters, counted 17 in the stand we were in.

the track was patchy and unsafe, I was going to the NLRC but you can forget sooner watch EastEnders.

1 hour ago, P T Preece said:

how anybody can go and watch speedway on track week in an week out amazes me, boring isn't the word, slow running, hardly any Bees supporters, counted 17 in the stand we were in.

the track was patchy and unsafe, I was going to the NLRC but you can forget sooner watch EastEnders.

You should be posting this on the Leicester forum, most Bees fans will agree so no bite here.

I was very disappointed with the track at Leicester yesterday, especially the third and fourth bend. The hole on the third bend contributed to that big crash in Heat 13 with Ayres and Mountain, Ayres did go in a bit hot up the inside but he hit the hole which launched him into Mountain, hopefully both riders will be okay. There was a race when Morley hit that same hole twice in two laps which sent him off towards the fourth bend fence, thankfully on both occasions he rescued it. Then on another lap I though Morley was packing up going round that bend but he was just riding like that to avoid the holes! Everyone says the racing at Leicester is rubbish but they should focus on getting a more smoother and consistent surface to race on first, because how can expect ridings of any level but especially the national league guys to go flat out when the track is like that?

4 hours ago, Brummie Kev said:

I was very disappointed with the track at Leicester yesterday, especially the third and fourth bend. The hole on the third bend contributed to that big crash in Heat 13 with Ayres and Mountain, Ayres did go in a bit hot up the inside but he hit the hole which launched him into Mountain, hopefully both riders will be okay. There was a race when Morley hit that same hole twice in two laps which sent him off towards the fourth bend fence, thankfully on both occasions he rescued it. Then on another lap I though Morley was packing up going round that bend but he was just riding like that to avoid the holes! Everyone says the racing at Leicester is rubbish but they should focus on getting a more smoother and consistent surface to race on first, because how can expect ridings of any level but especially the national league guys to go flat out when the track is like that?

There were sidecars there on Sat evening but the Coventry track crew had plenty of time to patch things up as was seen between the two meetings. The track was much smoother during the second meeting.

18 hours ago, Skodaman said:

There were sidecars there on Sat evening but the Coventry track crew had plenty of time to patch things up as was seen between the two meetings. The track was much smoother during the second meeting.

It's Leicester staff not Coventry. There has been problems with the 3rd-4th bend most of the season and certainly sidecars the evening before didn't help. I agree the 2nd meeting it seemed a lot better. 

23 hours ago, Brummie Kev said:

I've got to be honest the racing has been decent for Bees meetings generally but Sunday it certainly wasn't.