British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ZagarRacing

Playoff Semi Finals 2018

6 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Belle Vue have more than covered for Bewley so far.

Are you for real?

Bewley has missed home meetings v Wolves and Somerset

R/R v Wolves got 1 point............Bewley got 8+2 earlier in the season

R/R v Somerset got 8 points.....Bewley got 14+2 earlier in the season

They face Kings Lynn in the semis

Home v Kings Lynn , Bewley has scored 8 and 12

Away at Kings Lynn , Bewley has scored 11+2 and 9 + 2

At home Bewley averages 9.24 the second best in the team

Even by your standards of trolling to say Belle Vue are covering Bewley is quite simply miles from the truth

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Gavan said:

Are you for real?

Even by your standards of trolling to say Belle Vue are covering Bewley is quite simply miles from the truth

He can't help himself. My only surprise was that he didn't claim we were stronger without Dan.:D 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Aces51 said:

He can't help himself. My only surprise was that he didn't claim we were stronger without Dan.:D 

You still have a good side Aces even  without  Dan  R/R  is a hindrance though.

3 hours ago, Aces51 said:

I think this is one of the reasons several forum members take a dislike to Poole.It's not the club or riders themselves.It just boils down to a couple of posters from the Poole fanbase who gets peoples backs up.And it is only a couple mind.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, tellboy said:

I think this is one of the reasons several forum members take a dislike to Poole.It's not the club or riders themselves.It just boils down to a couple of posters from the Poole fanbase who gets peoples backs up.And it is only a couple mind.

Forever and Lisa you mean ?:wink:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Aces51 said:

In fairness he didn't say you wouldn't miss him or that you weren't weaker without him just that you had covered well for him as in you have still won meetings. 

15 hours ago, Gavan said:

Are you for real?

Quite a few of those meetings you have selected were when he was at reserve so had more rides and easier rides he scored 8 Kings Lynn last time and since the Wolves meeting Tungate can take a r/r ride so that is a bonus. I am not for one second suggesting that they aren't weaker without him especially at home but with Tungate able to take a extra ride it does make it a little better. 

2 hours ago, semion said:

Forever and Lisa you mean ?:wink:

As Roy Walker would say, "It's good, but it's not right".You little stirrer Semion:)

On 9/5/2018 at 10:53 PM, theblueboy said:

That’s a tough one, a professional sport, watched by millions, played on a bowling green of a pitch with a crackling atmosphere or amateur night, run by village idiots on a pot holed track in front of God’s waiting room.

I’ll leave the forum to decide which is the best option...

Perhaps you would like to pop into Matts office and call him a village idiot. But you won't be doing that will you. All mouth behind a computer screen arn't you..

Bewley is a huge loss to BV. 

I'm just glad the club got an extra meeting which will be packed to the rafters. 

That's what counts. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, acef said:

I'm just glad the club got an extra meeting which will be packed to the rafters. 

That's what counts. 

Packed to the rafters. You need it after the dismal crowd you had there on Monday. What was it 300, if you were lucky.

6 minutes ago, acef said:

That's what counts. 

I must say the crowd on Monday looked abysmal. What are the Belle Vue management doing in advertising locally?

The Manchester conurbation is massive so really they should be able to fill the place. I always can never understand why a club in a huge city gets the same size crowd or less than Somerset, for example, with a couple of small towns and flood plains nearby.

2 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I must say the crowd on Monday looked abysmal. What are the Belle Vue management doing in advertising locally?

The Manchester conurbation is massive so really they should be able to fill the place. I always can never understand why a club in a huge city gets the same size crowd or less than Somerset, for example, with a couple of small towns and flood plains nearby.

Im waiting for that old chesnut to come out mate...

4 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Didn't ride Monday.

So is it always, or never?

1 minute ago, Starman2006 said:

Im waiting for that old chesnut to come out mate...

Which old chesnut, Bobby Fisher?

Seriously what exactly do you mean?