British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ZagarRacing

Playoff Semi Finals 2018

23 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

Because you know im right... As i said, its down to your promotion.

I'll make this simple for you so can understand it. 

If you behave like a child then I will treat you like one. Each block of the grandstand holds 300. Across the whole stand 3 were full. That equals 900. 300 x 3.

The back straight holds around 1000, it was pretty much full. I know this because I was stood in it. Let's say 600 just to be really safe. 

The pc suite, which you can't see on the TV, had about 200 in. I know this because I know someone who was dining in it. He told me all about it. 

To summise. 

900+600+200 equals 1700. Basic arithmetic. 

I know your a troll, so does the whole forum, but you still need calling out for it regardless. 

Cheers. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

In a way, yes, but as i said, its no good your promotion charging say for example £25 to sit down, people will say sod it,  you have to add an incentive. There were some good races on monday night, one i was trying to see which rider/s went where. thats how it should be, but as i said. They have to realise its on BT sport.

It isn't £25 to sit down. 

13 minutes ago, acef said:

It isn't £25 to sit down. 

Read the post.

17 minutes ago, acef said:

If you behave like a child then I will treat you like one. Each block of the grandstand holds 300. Across the whole stand 3 were full. That equals 900. 300 x 3.

The back straight holds around 1000, it was pretty much full. I know this because I was stood in it. Let's say 600 just to be really safe. 

The pc suite, which you can't see on the TV, had about 200 in. I know this because I know someone who was dining in it. He told me all about it. 

To summise. 

I know your a troll, so does the whole forum, but you still need calling out for it regardless. 

Cheers. 

Troll am i wrong pal, wrong am i wrong again.. you livew in a dream world sunshine Night night..... :icon_smile_clown:

Edited by Starman2006

2 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Read the post.

I did. 

Whether it's an example or not is immaterial when you know how much it actually costs to sit down at BV. 

Stop picking numbers out of the air to suit your argument. It doesn't validate it when it's factually incorrect. 

2 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Troll am i wrong pal, wrong am i wrong again.. Night night..... :icon_smile_clown:

Your always wrong Mr star. Always. 

Even your own supporters call you out. 

I guess we'll just have to humour you. 

28 minutes ago, acef said:

To summise. 

Cheers. 

It's a shame you can't see the whole crowd in the TV meetings. Many clubs are like this. Hope all the play off meeting are well supported and we will see a few more on the box.

Another indication of the crowd size is that the collection for Dan Bewley raised £4,000.. If Starman's crowd of 300 or 600 was correct and if every person there contributed then to reach that total it that would mean an average contribution of either a little over £13 or just under £7 each. Now I know that we northerners are generous folk but an average contribution of that amount from every man, woman and child is obviously ridiculous.

If there were 1700 there every person would have to give an average of £2.35. Now that would still be generous because we know that quite a few people will not have contributed but at least it begins to look realistic.

Well I was watching my Grandsons under 11 footy match today. And 3 of the peeps there( footy fans) have seen the play offs mentioned on BT sports and want to watch them.Never been before. Only 3 but I said i'll pick them up. They usually go to Lynn footy but they are crap at the mo. Hope they get converted.

Let’s face it star man doesn’t have a clue and his agenda against belle vue and in particular the nss is extremely odd 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, therefused said:

Let’s face it star man doesn’t have a clue and his agenda against belle vue and in particular the nss is extremely odd 

It's odd in the extreme. He lives in a Poole bubble and can't accept that something out there is better in every facet. 

It's really sad. 

• Like 7

One thing proven last night in Sweden, Iversen struggled with a heavy, grippy track. So, us Stars are gonna be in for a hell of a ride home and away v Belle Vue. Can't call it.

Somerset v Poole - King's Lynn v Belle Vue 

Let the fun and game commence as this has been the most open Play-Offs for many many years. Odds even all round.

May the best team over the 4 meetings win, good luck and best wishes to all :t:

May the best team, Kings Lynn, win.

i

3 minutes ago, auntie doris said:

May the best team, Kings Lynn, win.

Who is in Theresa's team that Lynn will beat? (sorry)