British Speedway Forum

Mon the Bandits. Had they started the season off better they would have been in the play offs.

8 minutes ago, screm said:

Come on Ipswich, one race to go, do the decent thing.;)

Thank you.:t:

• Haha 1

Well done to the bandits. If ever a team deserved to be in the play offs it is you but alas it is not to be. A great weekend to savour and something that can carry  you through the winter months. You did the town of Berwick proud and hopefully next year you can go one step further. 

• Like 2

3 points for King’s R/R rides tells you everything you need to know. I appreciate it can at times be difficult to get suitable guests, but that can’t be used as an excuse by the promotion for the lack of quality replacements for so long. 

You can’t be without 2 of the best riders in the league in King and Schlein, and replace them with average (cheap) riders and expect to win meetings. 

We’ve even gone in to numerous meetings with R/R for said riders when it’s abundantly clear that won’t anywhere near cover their loss. That’s extremely disappointing. 

• Like 1

It baffles me how Danny Gappmaier has managed to maintain his team place. Shouldn’t be anywhere near that side next year 

Edited by Shadders
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Thecatalyst said:

Cos we have a clown as a tm 

new flux capacitor and taxi for ippo T.M. , clueless . 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Shadders said:

It baffles me how Danny Gappmaier has managed to maintain his team place. Shouldn’t be anywhere near that side next year 

Home defeat to Worky has proved costly 

5 minutes ago, Shadders said:

One track pony, very good round Shielfield but have to get rid if we want to improve as a team imo. Briliant result from the boys again, gutted to be just missing out but so proud of our team who was predicted to finish 10th and very nearly made the playoffs, congrats to Lakeside on clinching the last place although I can’t see them winning it without riding at the raceway. We would of had a good chance if we made it as I believe we could of beat Pboro, Edin, Ippo and Lakeside (at Rye) and we did beat Glasgow comfortably on aggregate in the league although they didn’t have Cookie at Shielfield so I am not going to say anything, drew home and away to Worky in the league cup but got pumped home and away in the league. Good to finish off the season on 2 away wins.

• Like 1

Determined effort and deserved win for the Bandits

A familar 'running out of steam' end to a meeting from the Witches

How Starke was left in 14 was beyond belief

18 minutes ago, DSC67 said:

Home defeat to Worky has proved costly 

They were bang on form at the time to be fair. Strangely one of Gapps better nights