British Speedway Forum

Great weekend to be a Bandit fan so near and yet so far proved a lot of people wrong myself included at least we finished above Edinburgh

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Determined effort and deserved win for the Bandits

A familar 'running out of steam' end to a meeting from the Witches

How Starke was left in 14 was beyond belief

The answer to the last bit is in one of my previous posts.

The 7th loss at home over the course of the season, running out of words to describe how poor we have been at times. The Bandits showed slot of grit and determination to dig in and turn the meeting around .

Crowd on the low side tonight which was to be expected , a rather strange atmosphere at Foxhall . 

On a plus note track was better than last Thurs, no calls for water from the fans . 

• Like 1

I see no twitter riders family putting down fans opinions again. The club should nip that in the bud before people start going over the top.

Fans are entitled to their opinion about clubs and riders, but if people respond to their opinions they cant cry about it. I am sure there are posters on here who post comments purely to get a reaction then congratulate themselves in front of a mirror :D

• Like 1