British Speedway Forum

Berwick need to win but shouldnt....

Doesnt matter if Witches win but should...

We all hope for a meeting like Belle Vue tonight but dont expect it....

Anything else?

Would have been more optimistic if NBJ had still been at reserve, Gappmaier now drops down and normally struggles at Ipswich. Due to Berwick's efficiency in getting all their home meetings done and dusted, a lot of the riders have had almost a 3 week break from riding. Just hope it is a good close safe meeting.

Easy win for the Bandits :drink:

• Like 1

Oh I know exactly what you mean, they caused me to drop a couple of stitches and pearl the other week, completely put me off my cross stich.  Good job Wayne the presenter didn't fulfil his promise and get that drum, could you imagine it, bish bosh bash all night long. 

16 minutes ago, Thecatalyst said:

Oh I know exactly what you mean, they caused me to drop a couple of stitches and pearl the other week, completely put me off my cross stich.  Good job Wayne the presenter didn't fulfil his promise and get that drum, could you imagine it, bish bosh bash all night long. 

wonder if he will honour his bet though? 

Don't think I've seen him head over to the massif since making the bet, i wonder if he has been told not to? As the bloke he made the bet with wasn't exactly towing the party line. 

Most reports are for showers (70-80% chance) between 7.30 and 10

Predictions are for between 1-4mm but showers will be light and scattered

But no huuricanes - yours Michael Fish