British Speedway Forum

3 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

So why would anyone bother going when threat of rain? That's an even worse refund policy

Total rip -off to loyal fans, they are really treating fans with comtempt these days.The riders have to take part blame these days ,why did they start if they thought they would not complete .Ridable but not raceable comes into play nowadays.

So if one race is raced you get a 9 pound off next meeting...so that race cost you 7 pound ...wow just wow.

Big thanks to Rory and cook for not giving it a go the other week. Saved us all a lot of money

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Second time we’ve been shafted whilst winning away, absolute travesty that we completed all of our home meetings in time and we’re not going to make the play offs because of an extended deadline and everyone else not bothering to run home meetings against us

Hardly shafted at Armadale,even the most optimistic Bandits knows a 2 point lead after 3 HEATS is hardly being shafted.,:rolleyes: Do you really think Berwick would have won that match.:D

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

So if one race is raced you get a 9 pound off next meeting...so that race cost you 7 pound ...wow just wow.

Big thanks to Rory and cook for not giving it a go the other week. Saved us all a lot of money

The £6 discount originally stated will be honoured even though correct policy is £4

Effectively the 2 races completed before the official tapes up time of 7.45 we get back ;)

• Like 1

But however you want to rose tint it...you are mugged off for turning up to a cancelled meeting, the worst scenario the one I put.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

But however you want to rose tint it...you are mugged off for turning up to a cancelled meeting, the worst scenario the one I put.

Hopefully just postponed

As a season ticket holder I got to see extra 6 races for nothing!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tom Thumb said:

Good job you're season ticket is not for Lakeside then.

47 minutes ago, Tom Thumb said:

When you say races..do you mean riders trying to stay on in a few of them?

52 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Isn't that the norm where the Witches are concerned.... :blink:

How would you know??? Can you do better?? Let's see you at number 1 for the witches next season:rofl::t::rofl:

You know nothing.

Edited by Baldyman

19 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Incredible comments from the Bandits fans :rofl:

'Excuses'

'Delaying tactics'

'Running scared'

'Shafted again'

'Only one winner'

'Panic had set in'

More comedy than Sunday night at the London Palladium 

And I dont agree with any of them, Berwick were indeed winning at the time the meeting was abandoned, that`s a million miles away from a guaranteed win. Where I do agree though is why the meeting was in this position in the first place. We`ve just about had the warmest, driest summers ever so just how any club cant get their meetings run by the cut off date is beyond me. Getting an easy to follow, coherent fixture list that actually means something has to be a must for next season.

• Like 1

No one knew before the fixtures were planned that this was going to be the hottest driest summer on record..and i guess going by history August's weather is normally pretty good...and with school break up its probably usually the most lucrative month to hold speedway meetings...unfortunately it didn't work out that way....but hey..hindsight is a wonderful thing

Edited by Baldyman

6 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Hardly shafted at Armadale,even the most optimistic Bandits knows a 2 point lead after 3 HEATS is hardly being shafted.,:rolleyes: Do you really think Berwick would have won that match.:D

Was you there at Armadale? Made the gate 3 out of 3 and could of been 5-13 to be quite honest with you, with it only going to heat 10 due to the rain we would of put Pijper and NBJ in as many races as possible in the first 10 heats to get as many points as we could early on and so yes I do believe we would of been winning at heat 10 where the meeting would of stopped due to the rain.