British Speedway Forum

Someone one said to me earlier ...it would be good if they done a deal..both Thursday and Saturday for say 20 or 25 quid, as not all of us have plenty of dosh waiting to be used up. 

3 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Someone one said to me earlier ...it would be good if they done a deal..both Thursday and Saturday for say 20 or 25 quid, as not all of us have plenty of dosh waiting to be used up. 

2 rain off tickets???

Not for me...I don't have any...so they have a choice ...I will go once for 16 or they could say charge me a bit more for both meetings.  Depends if they want extra money from me..and I'm probably not the only one.. Oh and a fair few also go to Mildenhall...could they afford Thursday Saturday and Sunday?

If the result is not a good one on Thursday I can't see too many there on Saturday....

A deal for both meetings is a great idea though... 

1 hour ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

1 I never said it was monarchs riders moaning... it was the fans I was on about...

2 I said I believed we would of won in 10 heats in the rain on that night, so no... we won’t win, we missed the chance we had imo.

Stop twisting my words sir. Anyways this is Ipswich v Berwick, good to see Ippo put the meeting on, both of us are probably going to miss out on the play offs but at least the meeting is on and credit to Ipswich for continuing to try and get the meeting on despite the many rain offs.

Fans moaning don't stop meetings,I can't understand why you think it would only go 10 heats if it continued.Still we move on.

13 hours ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

If the result is not a good one on Thursday I can't see too many there on Saturday....

A deal for both meetings is a great idea though... 

Which makes the 2 meeting ticket a good idea, would have to be purchased on the Thursday.  

Ideas like that will never happen though, which is a shame. 

Hand over the readmission ticket (green) and £20. You then get a diff colour ticket to normal eg yellow ticket. The you get in free on Saturday. 

Simple and easy to do. 

38 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

£42 for 2 meetings.... no thanks 

So 16 pound for rain off? Then 10 for Thursday? Then 16 for Saturday?

Wow 42 pound for 2 meetings.  Maybe they should put price up from 16 to 21 every week if good crowds at both   

Oh and the discount was calculated wrong,  so should have been 44 pound.

Edited by Thecatalyst

29 minutes ago, screm said:

Wonder what meeting he is racing in in Germany?

It says he is taking a break in the press release so surely if that's the case then for Ipswich to get a facility he will need to be banned for 28 days which will include Belle Vue matches as well.

Not the clearest from Richie in the statement (spoke after Thursday meeting so Richie comment not relevant).

Edited by sparks123
Richie comment
  • Like 1