British Speedway Forum
Blackadder

Redcar v Sheffield SGBCL 07/09/18 at 19.30

Redcar: Thomas Jorgensen, Nike Lunna, Dimitri Berge, Jonas B Andersen, Ben Barker, Coty Garcia (G), Jordan Stewart.

Sheffield: Charles Wright, James Shanes, Kasper Andersen, Todd Kurtz, Kyle Howarth R/R, Connor Mountain, Broc Nicol. 

Edited by Blackadder
G & R/R

Still can't understand why we couldn't have this fixture on Thursday , our normal home night...not as if Sheffield had a meeting

Mikkel B Andersen has declared himself unfit, so Coty Garcia guests:

Jordan Stewart could be a real handful down at reserve for the Bears i fancy. Broc Nicol could also thrive at the South Tees track in a reserve berth.

14 hours ago, StevePark said:

Mikkel B Andersen has declared himself unfit, so Coty Garcia guests:

That could be a good move.

Another good nights racing from the two teams  and yet another win for the Bears. shame the season has flown by this year.

Good luck at Wuckington.

10 hours ago, Speedway4ever said:

Another good nights racing from the two teams  and yet another win for the Bears. shame the season has flown by this year.

Good luck at Wuckington.

good meeting last night to finish off the season.good effort from the lads last all tried v.hard.well done kasper on another decent performance.special mention to charles who was dynamic.such a class rider when in full flow and was worth admission price alone.we must try and sign him up again for next season along with kyle and kasper and we've now signed zane so then build the team around that four if we can.all in all a v.good nights racing with plenty of passing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Moranboys said:

good meeting last night to finish off the season.good effort from the lads last all tried v.hard.well done kasper on another decent performance.special mention to charles who was dynamic.such a class rider when in full flow and was worth admission price alone.we must try and sign him up again for next season along with kyle and kasper and we've now signed zane so then build the team around that four if we can.all in all a v.good nights racing with plenty of passing.

I'd add in Todd who's not done anything wrong this season and continues to add points to his average year-on-year.

i like todd but is only really riding to his average and i don't think he will push on from where he is at the moment.hope i am wrong but can't really see it.

Should Berge have been disqualified under 2 minutes as not being race ready when not having his dirt deflector attached and Redcar could then have put him off 15m or replaced him?  If he'd turned up at the tapes with no helmet for example I'm guessing he wouldn't have been allowed to start the race :unsure: