British Speedway Forum
cyclone

Edinburgh vs Lakeside SGB Championship 7th September, 2018, 7.30pm

4 minutes ago, TheScotsman said:

Paisley drugs raid recovers £500,000 worth of cannabis

I know that was quite a profitable week down the tubes ;).

Edited by Gazc
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Gazc said:

It is also an open air asylum being a local and speaking for the local tourist board. :D

Not forgetting Marie Black the famous Chippy worker.

5 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Not forgetting Marie Black the famous Chippy worker.

Ah Marie Black the SNP ned that thinks she is female I suppose we can all have dreams

I prefer Kelly MARIE the internationally acclaimed I'm in the mood for dancing pop sensation

Paisley the land of the famous or in Marie Blacks case the not so famous albeit she prefers to be called Mhairi.

Edited by Gazc
  • Haha 2

Just now, snapper said:

There is also Paulo Nutini as well

There is unfortunately and Gerrard Butler , Gerry Rafferty and of course James Grieves.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Paisley is a City in its own right.:rolleyes:

Its also where a certain Mrs Donoghue once drank a decomposed snail from a bottle of ginger beer in a Paisley café.  A landmark event felt well beyond the realms of Paisley. B) 

Sorry I digress.  Back on topic the repercussions were probably felt in all of England including Lakeside :rofl: 

(apologies I've been on the sauce again)

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Ah Marie Black the SNP ned that thinks she is female I suppose we can all have dreams

I prefer Kelly MARIE the internationally acclaimed I'm in the mood for dancing pop sensation

Paisley the land of the famous or in Marie Blacks case the not so famous albeit she prefers to be called Mhairi.

Oops ! spelling police will have a field day.:t:

1 minute ago, BigBoaby said:

Its also where a certain Mrs Donoghue once drank a decomposed snail from a bottle of ginger beer in a Paisley café.  A landmark event felt well beyond the realms of Paisley. B) 

Sorry I digress.  Back on topic the repercussions were probably felt in all of England including Lakeside :rofl: 

(apologies I've been on the sauce again)

Glad your drunk wouldn't like to think you could post that sober . :D 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Oops ! spelling police will have a field day.:t:

No I just think she thinks she is upper class now , I mean upper class in Paisley what's she like :D.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Gazc said:

No I just think she thinks she is upper class now , I mean upper class in Paisley what's she like :D.

The Chippy will be the highlight of the City Tour Bus.

3 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Glad your drunk wouldn't like to think you could post that sober . :D 

Er, Google "Wikipedia Mrs Donoghue snail in bottle Paisley".  Its like something out of "Ripley's Believe It Or Not".  Incredible thing.

The principle was even adopted south of the border.  B)  

Just now, Fromafar said:

The Chippy will be the highlight of the City Tour Bus.

Done away with the tourist bus after the driver took a wrong turn and ended up in Ferguslie Park , Paisley's own Bronx some tourists  are still getting counselling and others are on suicide watch.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BigBoaby said:

Er, Google "Wikipedia Mrs Donoghue snail in bottle Paisley".  Its like something out of "Ripley's Believe It Or Not".  Incredible thing.

The principle was even adopted south of the border.  B)  

Never heard of that one ,we will be in bother soon for taking over there thread when really all we are doing is deflecting on there sh*te track prep they should be grateful we are taking the heat off them.

2 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Never heard of that one ,we will be in bother soon for taking over there thread when really all we are doing is deflecting on there sh*te track prep they should be grateful we are taking the heat off them.

No doubt!  I guess Wellmeadow Café in Paisley closed a long time ago.