British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Somerset v Poole. Playoff Semi Final 1st Leg. 17/9/18

10 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

I would agree with Badge - definitely cyber bullying and been going on for too long.  If you have nothing nice to say about Gavan then best say nothing - and I suggest he does the same - although his posts are mostly about speedway and replying to your wind-ups. 

Have you not read some of Gavans stuff? He goes off the handle and gets personally abusive all the time to the extent its instantly removed and hes banned. He doesnt help himself I am afraid.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Pinny said:

Have you not read some of Gavans stuff? He goes off the handle and gets personally abusive all the time to the extent its instantly removed and hes banned. He doesnt help himself I am afraid.

Agree. that Gavan acts like a bully on here. He follows me around posting personal abuse but I mostly ignore it as it’s clear he has issues. I can’t be bullied myself but others might feel extremely intimidated by his vitriolic posts.

1 minute ago, Pinny said:

I didn’t say he was an angel but his posts are normally interesting about speedway except that he lets certain posters wind him up and then he goes off on one.  I have suggested in the past that he ignores SS but he is unable to and both continually wind each other up.  Let’s stick to speedway and leave the squabbling for another Facebook.  

C’mon the Rebels!

2 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

I didn’t say he was an angel but his posts are normally interesting about speedway except that he lets certain posters wind him up and then he goes off on one.  I have suggested in the past that he ignores SS but he is unable to and both continually wind each other up.  Let’s stick to speedway and leave the squabbling for another Facebook.  

C’mon the Rebels!

I think you will find I don’t respond to Gavans posts 99% of the time.

1 hour ago, Steve0 said:

I would agree with Badge - definitely cyber bullying and been going on for too long.  If you have nothing nice to say about Gavan then best say nothing - and I suggest he does the same - although his posts are mostly about speedway and replying to your wind-ups. 

Er, sorry Steve. Its not all one way traffic as you would like people to think.

52 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I think you will find I don’t respond to Gavans posts 99% of the time.

Granted, but you and pinny post personal stuff about him, in my mind that is bullying. Stop winding him up, and ignore him please.anyway get back to speedway

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Steve0 said:

Good joke that. If anyone bully's it will be Gavan, you know cos he is always name calling and sometimes comes across as a bit aggressive. 

• Like 1

Just now, lisa-colette said:

Good joke that. If anyone bully's it will be Gavan, you know cos he is always name calling and sometimes comes across as a bit aggressive. 

Its a Poole thing Lisa. They cannot stand us.. dam shame that, i hope we go on to win it, because i will pull them to pieces if we do.

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

Find the name calling then 

Ive been banned for using the words numpty, prat , idiot and clown, hardly offensive unless your a little bit precious.

Luckily all the stuff they want to say about my personal life doesnt affect me, mainly due to how wrong they are thats its comical.

I guess they get their kicks out of it..........maybe their wives left them and they have nothing better to do

1 minute ago, Gavan said:

Ive been banned for using the words numpty, prat , idiot and clown, hardly offensive unless your a little bit precious.

Luckily all the stuff they want to say about my personal life doesnt affect me, mainly due to how wrong they are thats its comical.

I guess they get their kicks out of it..........maybe their wives left them and they have nothing better to do

Seems a bit harsh to ban you for using those names seeing as they all describe yourself

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Starman2006 said:

Its a Poole thing Lisa. They cannot stand us.. dam shame that, i hope we go on to win it, because i will pull them to pieces if we do.

I have had many issues with you in the past and have overstepped the line with you on many occasions.

Ive had serious illness just like yourself (mine was in 2013) and although i still dont agree with some of your posts i havent commented on the things you have said because i dont want to go down that road with you.

I will say that you have been fair to me as well on here.

However i will also say i dont like Matt Ford, you wont change that opinion of me

If other Poole fans want to go personal then that also is something that is bullying. 

Just now, Pinny said:

Seems a bit harsh to ban you for using those names seeing as they all describe yourself

But my dad is bigger than your dad

Not commenting anymore ive said my piece

Shame that 2 people feel the need to give out personal insults and talk about private lives rather than speedway

1 minute ago, Gavan said:

I have had many issues with you in the past and have overstepped the line with you on many occasions.

Ive had serious illness just like yourself (mine was in 2013) and although i still dont agree with some of your posts i havent commented on the things you have said because i dont want to go down that road with you.

I will say that you have been fair to me as well on here.

However i will also say i dont like Matt Ford, you wont change that opinion of me

If other Poole fans want to go personal then that also is something that is bullying. 

But you have never said why you dont like Matt. How can you say that if you have never met the bloke ?  Matt runs Poole speedway how he see's fit, its his club, he does the best for the club and puts out the best team he can for the fans to watch. Shame i cant say the same about some of the others.

7 minutes ago, Gavan said:

3 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Not commenting anymore ive said my piece

Shame that 2 people feel the need to give out personal insults and talk about private lives rather than speedway

Make sure it is. Stop giving them ammunitio gavan

• Like 1