1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

Lazy git :P

Lynn 2.30        or 13/10

Rebels 2.87          15/8

Pirates 4.33         10/3

BV 8.00           7/1

Got other things to do mate. Cheers.

55 minutes ago, Gavan said:

The 2 teams predicted to be the bottom 2 at the start now favourites for the title.

Both teams have kept faith with the vast majority of their original 1-7. 

Somerset replacing Jeppesen and Wright and Lynn replacing Andersen ( though with 2 injuries to Rose and Kerr)

As much as I want to see Belle Vue win I don’t mind one of the other two 

So long as its not Poole then. So if we manage to win the thing i take it you will say congratulations, and we wont hear from you for the next 5 months on a Poole thread ?

Edited by Starman2006

40 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Where is the 'yawning' emoji when you need it! :D 

So were Somerset and Kings Lynn tipped to be the bottom two by most people?

Yes including me

They have surpassed expectations while other fancied clubs have been disappointing 

Have Somerset changed just 2 riders?

Yes they have and in this day and age I think it’s great to see that the faith in their team has worked out and how good the team manager and promoter were to get that 1-7.

My post had nothing to do with Poole but Somerset and Kings Lynn so it’s the usual crap from you just to have a pop 

39 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Just so, so predictable.

1b88ec3004d2072c83a13a03cf7a8d05.png

Spot the fool. Ridiculed at every turn on every post.

People take zero notice of your tripe.... have a look at the Belle Vue thread your a laughing stock

12 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

So long as its not Poole then. So if we manage to win the thing i take it you will say congratulations, and we wont hear from you for the next 5 months on a Poole thread ?

Nope I want a new name on the trophy. Somerset and Kings Lynn not won it for a long time and Belle Vue with their history in the sport. 

I’m a West Ham fan with no affinity to any team but I would love to see Liverpool win it for the same reasons

If Poole won it then I suppose the vast amount of riders worked.... and if they don’t win it it’s a poor season with the original team that was built 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gavan said:

The 2 teams predicted to be the bottom 2 at the start now favourites for the title.

Both teams have kept faith with the vast majority of their original 1-7. 

Somerset replacing Jeppesen and Wright and Lynn replacing Andersen ( though with 2 injuries to Rose and Kerr)

As much as I want to see Belle Vue win I don’t mind one of the other two 

Poole have only made two unforced changes 

9 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Yes including me

They have surpassed expectations while other fancied clubs have been disappointing 

Yes they have and in this day and age I think it’s great to see that the faith in their team has worked out and how good the team manager and promoter were to get that 1-7.

My post had nothing to do with Poole but Somerset and Kings Lynn so it’s the usual crap from you just to have a pop 

People take zero notice of your tripe.... have a look at the Belle Vue thread your a laughing stock

Nope I want a new name on the trophy. Somerset and Kings Lynn not won it for a long time and Belle Vue with their history in the sport. 

I’m a West Ham fan with no affinity to any team but I would love to see Liverpool win it for the same reasons

If Poole won it then I suppose the vast amount of riders worked.... and if they don’t win it it’s a poor season with the original team that was built 

I don't think Kings Lynn or Somerset have ever won it have they? 

10 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Yes including me

Somerset have never won it...

Just now, foreverblue said:

I don't think Kings Lynn or Somerset have ever won it have they? 

Lynn ain't :cry:

8 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Don’t let facts get in the way of the trolls rants.:lol:

6 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Kildemand for Holder

Nielsen for Shanes

Worrall for Kildemand 

Klindt for Nielsen (injury)

Jacobsen for MS

Harris for Sundstrom

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Don’t let facts get in the way of the trolls rants.:lol:

Whose the troll?

Look at your daft pathetic rants on the Belle Vue thread.

How have I ranted lol just said Somerset and Lynn haven’t made many changes!!!

Get back in your box

4 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Kildemand for Holder - forced

Nielsen for Shanes - unforced

Worrall for Kildemand -forced

Klindt for Nielsen (injury) -forced

Jacobsen for MS - unforced

Harris for Sundstrom -forced

Gaving just made a post to prove he is wrong. You just couldn’t make it up. What a numpty!:lol:

12 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Gaving just made a post to prove he is wrong. You just couldn’t make it up. What a numpty!:lol:

Poole knew that Holder wasn’t able to race so should have built a team without him.

That means that if they had built the team properly they would have not have had to have Kildemand and then wouldn’t have had to change him.

Linus was sacked he didn’t take time out......that’s the party line so that Harris could be brought in.

Have a little look at the Belle Vue thread buddy where the whole forum is taking the proverbial out of you.

I have 2 or 3 Poole fans give me grief........you have the rest of the forum

8 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Poole knew that Holder wasn’t able to race so should have built a team without him.

That means that if they had built the team properly they would have not have had to have Kildemand and then wouldn’t have had to change him.

Linus was sacked he didn’t take time out......that’s the party line so that Harris could be brought in.

Have a little look at the Belle Vue thread buddy where the whole forum is taking the proverbial out of you.

I have 2 or 3 Poole fans give me grief........you have the rest of the forum

Gavin. The gift that never stops giving...:icon_smile_clown:

Linus was sacked he didn’t take time out......that’s the party line so that Harris could be brought in.

Gavin please could you back this statement up with your proof that this is in fact correct.

4 minutes ago, Sherborne Green said:

Linus was sacked he didn’t take time out......that’s the party line so that Harris could be brought in.

Gavin please could you back this statement up with your proof that this is in fact correct.

Absolutely.....it’s the same proof that Shovlar is using to to say that Belle Vue have sacked Riss