Somerset v Poole. Playoff Semi Final 1st Leg. 17/9/18

54 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Kildemand for Holder

Nielsen for Shanes

Worrall for Kildemand 

Klindt for Nielsen (injury)

Jacobsen for MS

Harris for Sundstrom

As i said two unforced changes. Jacobsen for MS and Neisen for Shanes. What can we do if Holder can't ride here. What can we do if Sundstrom doesn't want to ride her anymore. Kildemand was temporary he didn't want to do a full season. 

14 minutes ago, Sherborne Green said:

Linus was sacked he didn’t take time out......that’s the party line so that Harris could be brought in.

Gavin please could you back this statement up with your proof that this is in fact correct.

Sundstrom asked to step down 

2 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

He most certainly did and Matt was disappointed as Linus scores were much improved.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

He most certainly did and Matt was disappointed as Linus scores were much improved.

And he scored paid 11last time at Somerset earlier this season Harris got 2last time 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Orbiter said:

No he didn't he was sacked, we've heard all this decided to step down pony before!

He wasn’t riding to the standard he expected of himself and asked to step down. He was well liked at Poole and improving his performance why would we want to sack him. 

• Like 1

Didn't Ford say the same shizzle when Gafurov supposedly said he wanted to stand down then on FB went on record saying he was actually sacked.

3 hours ago, Gavan said:

The 2 teams predicted to be the bottom 2 at the start now favourites for the title.

Both teams have kept faith with the vast majority of their original 1-7. 

Somerset replacing Jeppesen and Wright and Lynn replacing Andersen ( though with 2 injuries to Rose and Kerr)

As much as I want to see Belle Vue win I don’t mind one of the other two 

Somerset only replaced Wright because of a big fall out with Gary, team discipline apparently.  So form wise probably only Jeppersen realeased all season. Big improvements in Jake, Brad and Jack which is what it is all about in the end, and Gary May deserves a lot of praise for spotting talent that will improve.

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

Just like Riss then. 

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

Just like Riss then. 

Maybe Riss should have done it before the cut off date then!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gavan said:

Poole knew that Holder wasn’t able to race so should have built a team without him.

That means that if they had built the team properly they would have not have had to have Kildemand and then wouldn’t have had to change him.

Linus was sacked he didn’t take time out......that’s the party line so that Harris could be brought in.

Have a little look at the Belle Vue thread buddy where the whole forum is taking the proverbial out of you.

I have 2 or 3 Poole fans give me grief........you have the rest of the forum

Poole only found out the day before P+P, so plenty of time then!! :blink:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

I hope that’s an attempt at humour and not a serious post.

11 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Poole only found out the day before P+P, so plenty of time then!! :blink:

The troll doesn’t like facts that don’t fit his pathetic agenda.

37 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

The troll doesn’t like facts that don’t fit his pathetic agenda.

Oh ...... so your ok with the Mark Riss situation then.......or you still pathetically claiming you don’t know the rules or are you trolling again..

I’m actually loving the fact that the only 3 people  on here who have an issue with my posts are you and Lisa and Starman. 3 people whose opinions are not really counted amongst the real  fans on here. 

You only have to look at the Belle Vue thread to see what people think of the rubbish you post. 

I see you have given up posting on that thread now.......hiding while even takes the rise out of you.....it’s what trolls do

55 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Strange strange post..... an attempt at humour maybe 

• Like 1