British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Somerset v Poole. Playoff Semi Final 1st Leg. 17/9/18

4 hours ago, Orbiter said:

No he didn't he was sacked, we've heard all this decided to step down pony before!

And you can prove that can you ?

5 hours ago, Gavan said:

Kildemand for Holder

Nielsen for Shanes

Worrall for Kildemand 

Klindt for Nielsen (injury)

Jacobsen for MS

Harris for Sundstrom

It seems to me Gav you are on a right wind up, either that or you have a real problem. Tel me, would you have kept MS ? Killer was short term, Chris never started the season  Neilsen got injured Sunstrom stepped down,  I dont think you have much of a case mate. But Ippo wouldnt do that, would they ??

2 minutes ago, Orbiter said:

Why can you?

Yes, he told everybody he was stepping down as he wasnt happy with his form. Now i assume you have a championship thread to go on..

Just now, Starman2006 said:

Yes, he told everybody he was stepping down as he wasnt happy with his form. Now i assume you have a championship thread to go on..

So you lot sat there and believed every word like the gormless chimps you are ahahahahaa

1 minute ago, Starman2006 said:

Same as Mark Riss then.......

Anyway back to the thread.

It’s going to be extremely tough for the boys to keep it close enough tomorrow night. Let’s hope the track is properly prepared for a change to give both teams a chance to race. If it is we could be in for a treat. If it’s like the last time we visited then Somerset will probably do enough tomorrow to make the second leg a formality.

Loads of Poole fans making the trip up to cheers on the mighty Pirates. Weather looks OK. Fingers crossed for a great meeting that will be talked about for the racing rather than anything else.

9 minutes ago, Orbiter said:

So you lot sat there and believed every word like the gormless chimps you are ahahahahaa

What a really sad person you are..

11 minutes ago, Orbiter said:

Matt Ford had no need to lie. He is known for saying it as it is so why would he not say he is swapping out Sundstrom for Harris? Spanner was axed for Jakobsen. 

Truth is Linus had turned it around and was scoring well. But he wanted out, whether it was his form or not happy with the travelling for renumeration, who knows. Matt said at the time he was disappointed with Sundstroms decision.

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Anyway back to the thread.

It’s going to be extremely tough for the boys to keep it close enough tomorrow night. Let’s hope the track is properly prepared for a change

Are you having a laugh ? Perhaps you should worry about your own blue groove bumpy dustbowl rather than the usually immaculate OTA. Such irony.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Phlipphlopp said:

Are you having a laugh ? Perhaps you should worry about your own blue groove bumpy dustbowl rather than the usually immaculate OTA. Such irony.

Last Poole were there it was a dustbowl

3 minutes ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

Somerset 56-34 Poole

Tie Over 

I have it a bit closer than that.50-40 

2 hours ago, Gavan said:

Oh ...... so your ok with the Mark Riss situation then.......or you still pathetically claiming you don’t know the rules or are you trolling again..

I’m actually loving the fact that the only 3 people  on here who have an issue with my posts are you and Lisa and Starman. 3 people whose opinions are not really counted amongst the real  fans on here. 

You only have to look at the Belle Vue thread to see what people think of the rubbish you post. 

I see you have given up posting on that thread now.......hiding while even takes the rise out of you.....it’s what trolls do

I think you find more than 3 people have a problem with your posts on here. Pinny and FB have called you out more than enough times, but you have no answer to them cos they are 100% accurate, especially Pinny. Time to get back to your bridge.

On 9/6/2018 at 8:23 PM, Steve Shovlar said:

No I was there to witness the track at first hand in the B fixture. It was televised so anyone watching on BT saw what the track was like. Leave the curb and go backwards. They also did it against Kings Lynn. Nicolai posted on twitter asking what the hell have Somerset done to their great race track?

NKI, a far more capable rider than Klindt Tweeted sonething similar about his most recent visit to Wimbourne Rd.