British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Somerset v Poole. Playoff Semi Final 1st Leg. 17/9/18

1 minute ago, noggin said:

Rebels own goal, too many passengers.

Give the pirates a bit of credit for a change:t:

Pie rats doing well - who would have thought that Scrabble and Kurtz would. Suddenly find form on their final visit to the Oak Tree Arena this season :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Big time Speedway catching out the Rebels. Poole have all the experience and making it count.

Well done Poole - one foot in the final.

Still not over for Rebels but they need to ride out of their skins st Poole

• Like 1

Only Lawson has let the Rebels down really. BWD & Allen have thrown a point away each but you have to expect that from riders starting the season on sub 4 point averages.

Exciting meeting but Garry May really messed up the psychology - both by choosing the home leg first and then that nonsense of wanting a 20 point lead to take to Wimborne Road.  Almost a foregone conclusion? 

I think Somerset might have blown it. Fair play to Poole.

Racing reasonably good but got a bit fed up of having to look up Gary May’s nostrils before every other heat. Pearson’s shouting does grate as the night goes on too.

Job almost done for the Pirates...  I didn't see that score at the beginning of the meeting :blink:. Well done Poole, never gave up. Some good racing tonight as well.. 

Thought Klindt and Josh had good ones, but everyone chipped in.

Decent meeting and some close racing with some class passing from the outgoing world champ.

That was a decent meeting no hard luck stories and decent track.Cant really see Somerset winning a Poole.Best I have seen Klint ride he was excellent tonight.

An enjoyable meeting and a strong performance from Poole. There were too many weak links in the Somerset side. I thought that Holder, Allen and particularly Lawson would all have scored more at home but that's sometimes how it goes.