British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Somerset v Poole. Playoff Semi Final 1st Leg. 17/9/18

Banned for threatening to physically attack you lol. 

You have several different names on here and I’m afraid that I’ve only ever had the one but ignore it makes you feel better then keep accusing me of being Trackrat I don’t mind

Now I’m not sure wether it’s bedtime or the warden needs to put the lights out but it’s time you left.

For all their faults Starman and Shovlar have never set up different accounts and different usernames , they like myself are mentally stable adults.

Im sure Shovlar when he returns will be proud of you for setting up an account in his name and defending him , trouble is he doesn’t think much of you and also finds you a bit strange.

Now you can’t get banned for being a troll or I’m sure with your many accounts you would have been gone long ago. 

I have no issue with Shovlar in most respects and he went over the line to take cheap shots but yet being an adult I didn’t report him because I don’t see the need, the mods must have decided they didn’t like what he wrote. He may not have been banned for what he said about me it may be for something different.

Shovlar is an adult who trolls and inflamed but at least he is a supporter of his team and not some freak behind a keyboard who is either 10 or has the same mental capacity. 

Nighy night 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Gavan said:

Banned for threatening to physically attack you lol. 

You have several different names on here and I’m afraid that I’ve only ever had the one but ignore it makes you feel better then keep accusing me of being Trackrat I don’t mind

Now I’m not sure wether it’s bedtime or the warden needs to put the lights out but it’s time you left.

For all their faults Starman and Shovlar have never set up different accounts and different usernames , they like myself are mentally stable adults.

Im sure Shovlar when he returns will be proud of you for setting up an account in his name and defending him , trouble is he doesn’t think much of you and also finds you a bit strange.

Now you can’t get banned for being a troll or I’m sure with your many accounts you would have been gone long ago. 

I have no issue with Shovlar in most respects and he went over the line to take cheap shots but yet being an adult I didn’t report him because I don’t see the need, the mods must have decided they didn’t like what he wrote. He may not have been banned for what he said about me it may be for something different.

Shovlar is an adult who trolls and inflamed but at least he is a supporter of his team and not some freak behind a keyboard who is either 10 or has the same mental capacity. 

Nighy night 

Thing is Gav, there are a lot worse on here than Steve. Steve is a stunch Poole fan, but people only see the worsed of his posts, and not the impartial posts, and there are if many read them quite a few. Im not defending Steve in any shape or form, but if, he has been banned then the mods may, have a reason for it.  But as I said, there are many trolls on here who basically hate anything poole,  that's up to them, but they go on and on it starts to become a little tedious after a while when they are basically inventing stuff.

• Like 1

Starman i don't think think there are many that hate Poole.Lots of posts are in retaliation to some of Shovlars silly and childish posts.Mark Riss going back to Germany being a prime example.Cheats,he cried at BV as if we were behind Marks decision to end his season.Look what his replacement scored last night to see if we benefitted by this.Gavan  rightly pulls him up over some of these daft posts and gets accused of hating Poole! Don't know why he's been banned but i bet there are no anti Poole posts while he's away.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, colin wood said:

Starman i don't think think there are many that hate Poole.Lots of posts are in retaliation to some of Shovlars silly and childish posts.Mark Riss going back to Germany being a prime example.Cheats,he cried at BV as if we were behind Marks decision to end his season.Look what his replacement scored last night to see if we benefitted by this.Gavan  rightly pulls him up over some of these daft posts and gets accused of hating Poole! Don't know why he's been banned but i bet there are no anti Poole posts while he's away.

Totally agree with you.I said the same a couple of weeks ago,it's not Poole or the riders it's just a couple on here that gets peoples heckles up all the time and they can't see outside the box.Like i said before this thread would have been up to page 50 by now if a certain poster wasn't banned.Says it all really.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Mattfordfan said:

Mods decision to ban Shovlar is more corrupt than the Ronaldo sending off against Valencia tonight. Both decisions should be overturned with immediate effect. Shovlar only spoke the truth and Ronaldo only baby tapped the Valencia player on the head. 

He's been doing that s**t for 15 years, what goes around comes around as they say.

Same goes for Ronaldo. :party:

Edited by The Weasel
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, The Weasel said:

He's been doing that s**t for 15 years, what goes around comes around as they say.

Totally agree I have been on this forum for about 14 years and the amount of sh*t he has put on here is unbelievable.. Though my biggest problem has always been when he posts something and I have put a genuine reply and ask him for a sensible answer to his post and nearly 100% of the time he ignores the post and spouts more crap to get a bite .. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Despite what people are saying and despite what I think of him I don’t believe he should have been banned I don’t see the point.

Why shouldn’t people be called idiots or numpty if that’s how he feels..... people are to thin skinned. 

He does troll constantly and obviously doesn’t know the meaning of the word. He took it to far in some cases and got personal but I still don’t know if that’s why he was banned and no I didn’t report him.

There are far worse people on here than Shovlar that need banning like MFF or Trumpy (see it’s recent posts for evidence, even setting up an account in Shovlars honour )

• Like 1

the thing about shoveler that infuriated me most was his attitude and disrespect to other poole fans,like the vast majority of poole fans i dont know( and dont want to) who he is but he doesnt do the club any good.Ive no idea ,and dont want to know why he was banned, but i wouldnt imagine it was a major issue,hope he can now learn from his mistake ,move on,and just enjoy the evening at speedway win,lose or draw

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

Totally agree with you.I said the same a couple of weeks ago,it's not Poole or the riders it's just a couple on here that gets peoples heckles up all the time and they can't see outside the box.Like i said before this thread would have been up to page 50 by now if a certain poster wasn't banned.Says it all really.

Never had an issue with Poole riders ( well except dirty Dennis) or the vast majority of their fans , but there are 1 or 2 strange ones that’s for sure. 

22 minutes ago, KEITH M said:

Totally agree I have been on this forum for about 14 years and the amount of sh*t he has put on here is unbelievable.. Though my biggest problem has always been when he posts something and I have put a genuine reply and ask him for a sensible answer to his post and nearly 100% of the time he ignores the post and spouts more crap to get a bite .. 

I think he does that to all.When i have caught him out on a few occasions he will never hold his hand up and say he was wrong.Most people will though.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Gavan calling anyone else a troll is too funny! 

Do you know the definition at all?

It means someone who posts messages to provoke and inflame. I may get argumentative with certain people but that isn’t trolling. 

The only people who have issues with me are 3 or 4 Poole fans and one other. 

A much bigger number have issues with Shovlar. That’s because he trolls , puts differing opinions to most to deliberately stoke the fire.

If your unsure what a troll is then look at Shovlars comments on the Belle Vue / Mark Riss debate. 

Even his own Poole fans don’t like what he does. 

Im argumentative for sure but that’s not trolling 

Despite all I’ve said I still don’t believe he should have been banned

• Like 3

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Gavan calling anyone else a troll is too funny! 

You covering for SS while he’s away? :rolleyes:

Is he banned? Or just not posting. I see he's reacting to several posts:unsure:

Might be all part of his cunning plan:P

• Haha 1