You covering for SS while he’s away? :rolleyes:

Someone has to keep you anti's in line! :D :P

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, BLACKHEART said:

Quite right lisa-colette 

Read the definition of troll 

7 minutes ago, ray c said:

Read the definition of troll 

As I see it the majority of SS’s posts are on threads supporting his team and often on the wind up. The usual suspects take it far too serious instead of just exchanging jovial banter, thus resulting in personal vendettas. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Someone has to keep you anti's in line! :D :P

I think you’ll find I’m an uncle not an auntie :wink:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JimMcDonald said:

Gavan's gone quiet where is he?

He's having a break, so he is.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

He has gone on his hols with Shovvy, so he has. 

Edited by semion

10 hours ago, Hodgy said:

As I see it the majority of SS’s posts are on threads supporting his team and often on the wind up. The usual suspects take it far too serious instead of just exchanging jovial banter, thus resulting in personal vendettas. 

The only thing is Hodgy he puts himself forward as the Poole spokesman and that sometimes puts  the 99% per cent of the good Poole fans in a bad  light.He often posts just to get a reaction and as was shown on his comment on the Bewley/RR situation does not do his research.Gavan is like me we have BOTH been critical of Poole in the past but both of us dont hate Poole far from it i have enjoyed most of my visits there over the years. Also to Gavan's credit he did not react badly to that nasty personal attack on him by SS that was totally uncalled for.If Poole win the play/ offs i will give them the credit they deserve for me winning it with this side would be up there with there greatest ever achievements.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sidney the robin said:

The only thing is Hodgy he puts himself forward as the Poole spokesman and that sometimes puts  the 99% per cent of the good Poole fans in a bad  light.He often posts just to get a reaction and as was shown on his comment on the Bewley/RR situation does not do his research.Gavan is like me we have BOTH been critical of Poole in the past but both of us dont hate Poole far from it i have enjoyed most of my visits there over the years. Also to Gavan's credit he did not react badly to that nasty personal attack on him by SS that was totally uncalled for.If Poole win the play/ offs i will give them the credit they deserve for me winning it with this side would be up there with there greatest ever achievements.

I see the bookies have Kings Lynn as favourites and if NKI can get himself in to some reasonable form I can't really see anyone stopping them but we did well the other night and we have had some good results at Saddlebow Road that is if we get past Somerset who have been very good at Wimborne Road this season.

11 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I see the bookies have Kings Lynn as favourites and if NKI can get himself in to some reasonable form I can't really see anyone stopping them but we did well the other night and we have had some good results at Saddlebow Road that is if we get past Somerset who have been very good at Wimborne Road this season.

I fancy you against Kings Lynn not convinced with Puk also they rely on the young un Lambo one hell of alot.Your meeting against Somerset is still in the balance for me i think Lawson/ Covatti are the weak links they need to perform.

I think our key men are Proctor (if fit) and Jorgensen at 3 & 4, what they score will have a big say in how successful or otherwise we are.

3 hours ago, semion said:

He has gone on his hols with Shovvy, so he has. 

Nope im here just not posting on the same topic

1 hour ago, Sidney the robin said:

I fancy you against Kings Lynn not convinced with Puk also they rely on the young un Lambo one hell of alot.Your meeting against Somerset is still in the balance for me i think Lawson/ Covatti are the weak links they need to perform.

Yes you are right, Covatti especially as I think he drops to reserve for that meeting. They do rely on young Robert Lambert but he has been very reliable this season especially at home.

4 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

Rather BV meself..