British Speedway Forum
hyderd

Where is SCB

Not seen any post's from SCB for ages, is he banned or fed up with all the bickering. ?????

8 minutes ago, hyderd said:

Not seen any post's from SCB for ages, is he banned or fed up with all the bickering. ?????

If you read the 13 pages here you might get an idea where he is- not something i care to think about again !! 

Thanks for the info I genuinely had no idea.

Mods please close this topic and delete it.

Edited by hyderd

Blimey! Must admit I'd wondered what had happened to him posting on the forum. I hadn't seen that thread before. Thanks for posting link R&R. 

42 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Good riddance too.

Wasn’t a fan either. 

• Like 2

Never liked him always got the impression he thought he was better than anyone else. Hope he’s enjoying prison.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, liam said:

Never liked him always got the impression he thought he was better than anyone else. Hope he’s enjoying prison.

Given his declared " leanings" there's a  decent chance he will be.:)

• Haha 1

On 9/8/2018 at 8:46 PM, liam said:

Fully agree to all of that !

Personally, I also think the sentence was very light, 2 years 8 months for his actions is nowhere near enough, in my opinion !

• Like 4

Not as clever then as he tried to imply on here and no doubt away from this forum as well attempting to hide such depraved actions.

Good riddance to a horrible sicko.

Edited by Poole Quay 7
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, jeffster said:

Personally, I also think the sentence was very light, 2 years 8 months for his actions is nowhere near enough, in my opinion !

Once you get done for being a nonce it should be life behind bars.

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, liam said:

A good start would be murderers getting a life sentence that means life .....

• Like 7

5 hours ago, liam said:

I ain't no Dr, but I would hazard a guess that to do the things he did he must have a sick brain, this cannot be cured but can be treatable with medication. The problem though is that when such people are released from Prison (on licence) some stop taking the meds and often reoffend .

Personally I would keep them in a secure Hospital where they have to take their meds and keep the rest of society safe from these sick people. 

7 hours ago, jeffster said:

Should of been 8/10 years minimum and that is being generous and that is being kind look we all have made big mistakes on this forum.But this guy used to think he was a cut above everyone else talking people down sometimes  but his actions he took were horrendous.

• Like 5

43 minutes ago, hyderd said:

I ain't no Dr, but I would hazard a guess that to do the things he did he must have a sick brain, this cannot be cured but can be treatable with medication. The problem though is that when such people are released from Prison (on licence) some stop taking the meds and often reoffend .

Personally I would keep them in a secure Hospital where they have to take their meds and keep the rest of society safe from these sick people. 

I take it you are still referring to SCB specifically and not someone who just watches Speedway HR?:D

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 3