British Speedway Forum
hyderd

Where is SCB

6 hours ago, stevehone said:

not heard any more about Steve Webb for a while now, anyone know what happened there?

i heard a rumour he'd committed suicide but seen nothing about it

I asked around, but I don't think that rumour was true.

On 9/17/2018 at 1:25 PM, dj350z said:

Just wondering what happens when you are convicted of a crime and sentenced jail, are your Twitter and FB accounts automatically shutdown?

I believe they usually do but just checked after reading this, his Facebook seems to have gone but his Twitter is still showing.

• Like 1

On 9/17/2018 at 1:25 PM, dj350z said:

Just wondering what happens when you are convicted of a crime and sentenced jail, are your Twitter and FB accounts automatically shutdown?

How would these media systems know if someone is banged up inside?.

16 hours ago, A ORLOV said:

How would these media systems know if someone is banged up inside?.

They should be notified if someone is convicted of certain crimes.

6 minutes ago, Woz01 said:

They should be notified if someone is convicted of certain crimes.

But they are not.

Personally hope he gets out of prison and lives on the street flat broke. His snot nosed opinions on society will now come back to haunt him hopefully. 

• Like 4

On 9/13/2018 at 4:33 PM, Swindonseptet said:

So he will be free in less than a year now with good behaviour, I am unsure how much work can be done to  erm 'help rehabilitate' in such a short time #ridiculous

He will be out in January if he has behaved. Sentence is automatically halved to 1 year 4 months then he will be eligible to be released on electronic tagging for the last 5 months subject to probation reports, so he will do 9 months inside altogether.

I presume he will be on the sex offenders register for life, or does that not apply if he was "only" viewing material as opposed to committing an offence against a person ?

He'll probably never get a decent job again , certainly not one that involves a CRB check. 

13 minutes ago, Daytripper said:

I presume he will be on the sex offenders register for life, or does that not apply if he was "only" viewing material as opposed to committing an offence against a person ?

He'll probably never get a decent job again , certainly not one that involves a CRB check. 

Sexual harm prevention order (whatever that is) for 5 years

Sex Offenders Register for 10 years.

On 9/12/2018 at 11:00 AM, Pinny said:

Scum like him should be slung in a cell for life . Not for 12 years or whatever life is classed as these days, but life as in never ever being realised. 

Can you remember in the 00's when Shawn went missing for a whole week, and Jill and others made appeals for info or his return. What was he up to that week ?

5 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

Personally hope he gets out of prison and lives on the street flat broke. His snot nosed opinions on society will now come back to haunt him hopefully. 

He despised old folk with a vengeance don't know why he always thought most them had it easy and often got  something for nothing.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

He despised old folk with a vengeance don't know why he always thought most them had it easy and often got  something for nothing.

He's not the full ticket Sid.

24 minutes ago, cityrebel said:

He's not the full ticket Sid.

Never met the bloke city     never had  any interest  to do  so and his crimes are so disgusting.For me they should throw away the key harsh but anyone who is a parent  or grandparent would think that.

6 hours ago, Daytripper said:

New check is called DBS, Disclosure baring service, after the CRB was merged with e ISA.

1 hour ago, topaz325 said:

New check is called DBS, Disclosure baring service, after the CRB was merged with e ISA.

Yep. All team managers have to get through the checks for the DBS. Doesn't take long to get one.