British Speedway Forum
hyderd

Where is SCB

2 minutes ago, adonis said:

I wonder if he's still able to sit !!! 

Must admit I didn't really mean my last sentence in a gay way, but I get your point. :o:nono::P

I know it's only folks having a chat about him but I will be happy when this thread has disappeared into obscurity, the fella is vermin and will probably be revelling in the fact that he's being discussed here.

I know I know, by posting in the thread I'm keeping it prominent but if it discourages one or two from continuing then it's worth the effort.

• Like 3

Not sure I agree with the out of sight out of mind approach sorry, or with those saying there are no 'physical' victims.

This man had 108 Cat A images and 100s more B and C including new borns to 15 years old, this is not a victimless crime!

He is going to be released in a matter of weeks so bugger the idea of ignoring it.

I almost guarantee he will be on here with an alias with us happily chatting away to him without any idea, very very soon!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, rjsj9803 said:

I almost guarantee he will be on here with an alias with us happily chatting away to him without any idea, very very soon!!

Possibly but some people on here are very quick to discover old members under a new name as they give themselves away after a while with their style of writing. Adonis for example didn't last long with his. All I can say is heaven help new members in a month or two's time. :D

Edited by Gemini
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, rjsj9803 said:

Not sure I agree with the out of sight out of mind approach sorry, or with those saying there are no 'physical' victims.

This man had 108 Cat A images and 100s more B and C including new borns to 15 years old, this is not a victimless crime!

He is going to be released in a matter of weeks so bugger the idea of ignoring it.

Well if he is, it wont be long before he slips up with one of his old sayings or sentances.. Somebody will clock it..

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1

Only met him once a few years ago & took an instant dislike to the slimy knowall little sh**. Hope he's getting the crap knocked out of him on a regular basis.

Edited by Liontamer
  • Like 7

Where is SCB?

E block...

37C...

• Haha 1

I agree, it wont be long until Shawn is on this forum under a new ID. He will eventually get caught out of course. 

Quite how on earth a disgusting individual like him is being released so soon is worrying. 

And people like him always reoffend... 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Pinny said:

I agree, it wont be long until Shawn is on this forum under a new ID. He will eventually get caught out of course. 

Quite how on earth a disgusting individual like him is being released so soon is worrying. 

And people like him always reoffend... 

He' will not come on this forum again in my opinion  I.e.) because he is arrogant and he will stick out like a sore thumb.I never liked him ever but there were others on this forum who  licked his ass Shawn this Shawn that if I had my way i would feed him to the pigs.

Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 4

On 9/21/2018 at 4:50 PM, rjsj9803 said:

so he did have some physical victims then ?  how many were there and what did he do ?

On 9/21/2018 at 10:27 PM, Liontamer said:

Only met him once a few years ago & took an instant dislike to the slimy knowall little sh**. Hope he's getting the crap knocked out of him on a regular basis.

I doubt he will be getting an easy ride inside.

2 hours ago, adonis said:

so he did have some physical victims then ?  how many were there and what did he do ?

There were no 'known' physical victims of 'his' per se. What was meant was when you are sharing such vile photos, those photos are of physical victims. 

As I said when this first broke, the stuff that seems to have made the headlines was him photoing/videoing people urinating.. That's weird/sick/depraved but whatever. 

However, having pictures of babies being abused there is quite simply absolutely no excuse for and the punishment should be far more severe.

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 3

50 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

I doubt he will be getting an easy ride inside.

I bet he'll be getting ridden hard though .lol

6 hours ago, BWitcher said:

There were no 'known' physical victims of 'his' per se. What was meant was when you are sharing such vile photos, those photos are of physical victims. 

As I said when this first broke, the stuff that seems to have made the headlines was him photoing/videoing people urinating.. That's weird/sick/depraved but whatever. 

However, having pictures of babies being abused there is quite simply absolutely no excuse for and the punishment should be far more severe.

Castration ought to do it!