British Speedway Forum
hyderd

Where is SCB

12 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

Personally hope he gets out of prison and lives on the street flat broke. His snot nosed opinions on society will now come back to haunt him hopefully. 

I'm sure Mummy and Daddy will have him back home again so doubt that will happen unfortunately. 

18 hours ago, Tsunami said:

Can you remember in the 00's when Shawn went missing for a whole week, and Jill and others made appeals for info or his return. What was he up to that week ?

Unsure, I dread to imagine . 

8 hours ago, Gemini said:

I'm sure Mummy and Daddy will have him back home again so doubt that will happen unfortunately. 

do you think they should not have him back ?

1 hour ago, adonis said:

What do you think? he will be rehoused somewhere else, and that is a frightening thought.

Edited by Sidney the robin

1 minute ago, Sidney the robin said:

What do you think? he will be rehoused somewhere else, and that is a frightening thought.

I can't see that it matters where he lives , he has no physical victims , wherever he goes he will have access to the internet and so whether he is under the watchful eye of his parents or living in outer mongolia ,if he wants to feed his desires they are only 1 click away ?  

4 minutes ago, adonis said:

I can't see that it matters where he lives , he has no physical victims , wherever he goes he will have access to the internet and so whether he is under the watchful eye of his parents or living in outer mongolia ,if he wants to feed his desires they are only 1 click away ?  

Yes you are totally right god it makes you feel sick thinking about it.

I don't come on the forum too much any more after being a member for 13 odd years and I have met up with SCB many times at tracks across the UK.

I'm totally shocked by this and disgusted, I would never have guessed he was doing anything like what he has done..

15 hours ago, adonis said:

Well I wouldn't. He's in his 30's now isn't he so let him rent one of the houses he was always going on about as he thought people who had mortgages were stupid. 

3 hours ago, Gemini said:

Well I wouldn't. He's in his 30's now isn't he so let him rent one of the houses he was always going on about as he thought people who had mortgages were stupid. 

Was he right :o at the moment he's found a place to live for free.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Gemini said:

when he gets out he will be virtually unemployable ,so he will be reliant on the benefits that he hates so much , that will include housing benefit while he sits at home and joins the jeremy kyle generation , getting paid for by people who work for a living and pay taxes ,is that what you would like to see ?  personally it wouldn't matter to me what my kids did , I would never turn my back on them . 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, adonis said:

when he gets out he will be virtually unemployable ,so he will be reliant on the benefits that he hates so much , that will include housing benefit while he sits at home and joins the jeremy kyle generation , getting paid for by people who work for a living and pay taxes ,is that what you would like to see ?  personally it wouldn't matter to me what my kids did , I would never turn my back on them . 

With IT skills, he will no doubt become self-employed and will be able to pick up contracting work from anywhere in the word. Will have to lose his attitude though. Not sure whether he will have to declare his absence from the workplace either.

5 minutes ago, ABS said:

With IT skills, he will no doubt become self-employed and will be able to pick up contracting work from anywhere in the word. Will have to lose his attitude though. Not sure whether he will have to declare his absence from the workplace either.

one of the things that surprised me most  , was with his computer skills he was unable to cover his tracks , leaving evidence on his own PC seems mighty silly to me , there must be places where IT wizards can hide stuff they don't want to be linked to . 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, adonis said:

Depends on what has happened to his BitCoins which at one time he stated he had £600k worth. Wonder if he is still sitting on a fortune ? 

4 minutes ago, adonis said:

one of the things that surprised me most  , was with his computer skills he was unable to cover his tracks , leaving evidence on his own PC seems mighty silly to me , there must be places where IT wizards can hide stuff they don't want to be linked to . 

Having worked in the IT Security industry, there is no way to be 100% secure. Anything can be tracked and traced - just a question of resource (machine/human time and money). All depends on the value of the information as to whether it is worthwhile. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Depends on what has happened to his BitCoins which at one time he stated he had £600k worth. Wonder if he is still sitting on a fortune ? 

I wonder if he's still able to sit !!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2