British Speedway Forum
ScunnyDan

Scunthorpe 2019

So pleased to see Jake back that's one of the 3 "Js" Josh and Jason next ( says me ) please!...A Scunny welcome to Jedd, sure you'll love our track! so heres what Im sort of hoping for!

Josh  8.16, Jake 7.37, Jason 7.40, Ryan 6.15 ,Jedd 4.00, Rowe 2.00 leaving 2.92 for another reserve. ( Not familiar with all the young ones)

How many have I got right  Phillwhitewasmad  ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheScotsman said:

Crikey - scrawny looking kid! 

Needs to talk to Mr. Heeps! 

Light is good, less mass equals faster bike. As long as he has the strength to turn the bike, lack of  weight is not  an issue.;)

11 minutes ago, lucifer sam said:

Two more riders to be announced tonight, at around 9pm.

i will go for the same 2 as last time , got to be right one time ! (J.A.) and( S.N.)

• Haha 1

Well it wont be Drew Kemp - Sheffield will have that pleasure

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TheScotsman said:

Crikey - scrawny looking kid! 

Needs to talk to Mr. Heeps! 

Probably the same as a certain Drew Kemp. As a lot of top riders have been saying, get your bikes as light as possible. If not, then yourself.

Working out on his abs in one video so just needs upper body strength training. 

First ride on a 500cc speedway bike around April 2017

16 hours ago, WorkyWorky said:

Jake Allen and Jedd List :t:

very surprised to see Allen back with the scorpions! 

Why? Did you want him? :nono: Too late :rolleyes:

Now your team will have to be split up, can we have Jensen? :t:Hope you witches have recovered from your nights on the "vino".:cheers:

4 hours ago, June said:

So pleased to see Jake back that's one of the 3 "Js" Josh and Jason next ( says me ) please!...A Scunny welcome to Jedd, sure you'll love our track! so heres what Im sort of hoping for!

Josh  8.16, Jake 7.37, Jason 7.40, Ryan 6.15 ,Jedd 4.00, Rowe 2.00 leaving 2.92 for another reserve. ( Not familiar with all the young ones)

How many have I got right  Phillwhitewasmad  ?

two so far how would I know any different :D

16 minutes ago, phillwhitewasmad said:

two so far how would I know any different :D

Same as you gave to Odsal boy then !..... haha!

34 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

Now your team will have to be split up, can we have Jensen? :t:Hope you witches have recovered from your nights on the "vino".:cheers:

Nope didn’t want him, although he is a great rider and liked the team spirit at Worky,  expected him to be with Somerset actually! 

As for Jensen that’s unknown, many teams after him and he will go to whoever waves the most money at him I would think (rightfully so)! :)

Well recovered after plenty gulps of beer from our many cups and ready for winding you all up again next season ;):D 

Edited by WorkyWorky

37 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

Totally refreshed and ready to defend our 3 Titles :party: Knew Jake wouldn't be at Worky next season didn't expect him to be, if Rasmus rides over here hopefully he would like to return to us if not I'd be surprised if it was Scunny :P

Edited by Taylorj

Keep them cups clean & polished for the next recipients. Gonna be a long winter but waiting for further news at 9 tonight.

Wind ups! Who? Just let me know & i'll teach them a lesson!

Just now, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Why does every team want Rasmus Jensen? No offense but I’d hope my team wasn’t interested in him.

aye , he has been really , really poor this season gone . cant gate, wont pass or jack all ! i would keep away from him if i was you !

• Haha 1