British Speedway Forum
ScunnyDan

Scunthorpe 2019

6 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Why does every team want Rasmus Jensen? No offense but I’d hope my team wasn’t interested in him.

Probably appeals as his average is attractive in a watered down league , i would be dissapointed if my team signed him.

No dis-respect to him but i have never been impressed any time i saw him albiet he was banging some big scores in towards the end of last season.

8 minutes ago, jenga said:

aye , he has been really , really poor this season gone . cant gate, wont pass or jack all ! i would keep away from him if i was you !

Its called opinions you have yours and he has his.

Im going to give this account back to Gaz getting fed up jumping down your throat.

3 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Probably appeals as his average is attractive in a watered down league , i would be dissapointed if my team signed him.

No dis-respect to him but i have never been impressed any time i saw him albiet he was banging some big scores in towards the end of last season.

:rolleyes::lol:  I think you could soon be easily swayed...

Looking forward to seeing all full teams when announced! 

Edited by WorkyWorky

3 minutes ago, WorkyWorky said:

:rolleyes::lol:  I think you could soon be easily swayed...

Doubt it infact no i won't 

4 minutes ago, WorkyWorky said:

Oh don’t be such a Grinch Gaz :D:rofl:

Id rather have Sarj :D.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, jenga said:

aye , he has been really , really poor this season gone . cant gate, wont pass or jack all ! i would keep away from him if i was you !

Yeah he was awful wasn't he......not worth bothering with at all..........................................................our secret eh marra..

9 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Doubt it infact no i won't 

double figure scores on most away track not good enough for you then ?

butt at least with sarj , you know what you are getting eh ?

Edited by jenga

24 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Why does every team want Rasmus Jensen? No offense but I’d hope my team wasn’t interested in him.

17 minutes ago, Gazc said:

I wouldn't want a treble winning team's fastest rider either, give me a Doolan or a Vissing any day...

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Tosh1218 said:

Does anyone know what average ryan Douglas would come in on 

the one he left us with a new assessed one?

Shoukd be the one he left on - 6.12??

3 minutes ago, Tosh1218 said:

Does anyone know what average ryan Douglas would come in on 

the one he left us with a new assessed one?

Depends who he signs for.. It it's Scunny it will an lower average than if he signs for anyone else.. And if he signs for Workington and they ride on a Friday then his average will be very high

That's how it works;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

10 minutes ago, jenga said:

double figure scores on most away track not good enough for you then ?

butt at least with sarj , you know what you are getting eh ?

What was his final average [poor in meetings that count towards his average ] Excellent in play offs,and cup fixtures

3 minutes ago, Marksman said:

I wouldn't want a treble winning team's fastest rider either, give me a Doolan or a Vissing any day...

Well at least we are singing from the same hymn sheet.

But seriously you said it yourself TEAM not doubting he had a better season than he usually does but his strong finish to the season perhaps made it better than it actually was.

How much did he increase his average by.

29 minutes ago, Marksman said:

I wouldn’t want any of them three in my team? I’d more rather have Bewley, Proctor, NbJ or Howarth on a similar average.