I am hoping for something like this think it would be great

1 - Josh Auty - 8.15

2 - Stefan Nielsen - 5.64

3 - Jake Allen - 7.37

4 - Jedd List - 4.00

5 - Steve Worrall - 7.97

6 - up to 2.36

7 - Josh Bailey - 2.51

you could go for the likes of Alfie Bowtel or Georgie Wood who would fit but I think someone like Anders Rowe, Leon Flint or Jordan Jenkins would be best

So i wasn’t far off just one rider out and also a little out on the averages!

1 - Josh Auty - 8.15

2 - Stefan Nielsen - 5.52

3 - Jake Allen - 7.37

4 - Jedd List - 4.00

5 - Jason Garrity -7.40

6 - up to 3.05

7 - Josh Bailey - 2.51

the only one who seems to fit close is Jack Smith but have a feeling we may have a few points left with the last comment in the statement and it’s a newcomer to the league but hope I’m wrong with that!

6 minutes ago, beaky11 said:

So i wasn’t far off just one rider out and also a little out on the averages!

:D

1 - Josh Auty - 8.15

2 - Stefan Nielsen - 5.52

3 - Jake Allen - 7.37

4 - Jedd List - 4.00

5 - Jason Garrity -7.40

6 - up to 3.05

7 - Josh Bailey - 2.51

the only one who seems to fit close is Jack Smith but have a feeling we may have a few points left with the last comment in the statement and it’s a newcomer to the league but hope I’m wrong with that!

Don't panic m8 your team {Berwick} will put together a strong team :D:D

Sorry but I'm going to be honest and say that team is going to be "stretched". Cannot see much from away meetings and homes will be close. Baptism of fire for young Jedd and equally difficult for the Reserves to step up. I'll make a prediction bottom 4 ! 

This team strikes me as similar to this year’s Birmingham side: an excellent top 4 but a lacking bottom 3. If the top 4 ride to their potential then you only need Bailey to beat the opposition reserves for an away win but one of the top 4 have an off day and you can slip to a home defeat! However entertainment is guaranteed with them lot at the EWR. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, the outsider said:

Sorry but I'm going to be honest and say that team is going to be "stretched". Cannot see much from away meetings and homes will be close. Baptism of fire for young Jedd and equally difficult for the Reserves to step up. I'll make a prediction bottom 4 ! 

Rather odd thing to say when you haven't seen the make up of other teams? 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, all4back said:

Don't panic m8 your team {Berwick} will put together a strong team :D:D

Hahaaa it may be where I live now but I will always be a scorpion :’)

I always wear my scorpions jacket to Berwick meeting :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, the outsider said:

There wont be many/any stronger top 3

Pretty sure most teams will be top heavy this year With 2-3 pointers at reserve in most team and the team with the best reserves will be up at the top end when the play off come only problem with that is if the reserves get injured they will not be many good enough to cover injuries 

https://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/other-sport/scunthorpe-scorpions-now-one-rider-2240975

interesting reading this that we were going to bring back Stevie for this year but couldn’t fit him in with averages!

My calculations make it 3.05 for the final rider but would have been 2.48 with Steve in the team the only person I can think of close to that average is Jack Smith who finished on 3.07 last year but with reduction would fit anyone got any other suggestions who fit in this bracket?!

"God knows" ? I can't think of anyone ? Does Wilko qualify for a reduction ?

30 minutes ago, montie said:

That's exactly why I'm worried...I'm thinking Sheffield Tigers for starters?

That team will do for me. The 3 Js were brilliant last year round EWR. They raced their hearts out and fully deserve their places. Stef too  was flying up to the point of his accident. Heres hoping for an injury free season. With the reduced team average. It will be the same for other teams. All teams will be weaker. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, montie said:

Why Garrity was better value around the ewr all season and now slick track Steve has gone maybe we might have some dirt back on the track