British Speedway Forum
ScunnyDan

Scunthorpe 2019

7 hours ago, Charlieboy said:

I would think a valid excuse from Ty.When he lives one mile away from the sheffield track why would he want to travel all the way to Workington and back for home meetings? The big bonus for him is he will get paid every week as well.No brainer !!!!

Since u know so much can u give me this weeks winning lottery numbers plz

Not sure about the numbers but what I do know is he lives near me and when he was interviewed by Nigel Pearson last Wednesday evening they were the reasons he gave for signing for Sheffield  Simple as that.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, geoff100 said:

Since u know so much can u give me this weeks winning lottery numbers plz

Like Charlie boy I too live near Ty, I walk to the stadium every meeting takes me 25 to 30 minutes to get to the stadium.

Ty literally lives on the doorstep, anybody who was given the opportunity to cut down such a drastic amount their travel to their job for the same money or around the same money would jump at the chance to do it.

Ty also in the interview was at pains to thank the Promotion and fans for the opportunity and support that he had been given at Workington, and if wasn't  down to long commute which now does not have to face he would have more than likely stayed with the Comets.   

• Like 2

11 hours ago, spin king said:

Like Charlie boy I too live near Ty, I walk to the stadium every meeting takes me 25 to 30 minutes to get to the stadium.

Ty literally lives on the doorstep, anybody who was given the opportunity to cut down such a drastic amount their travel to their job for the same money or around the same money would jump at the chance to do it.

Ty also in the interview was at pains to thank the Promotion and fans for the opportunity and support that he had been given at Workington, and if wasn't  down to long commute which now does not have to face he would have more than likely stayed with the Comets.   

It was the last sentence i was having a pop at all these people having a go about wages when no one knows what happens elsewhere 

On 12/3/2018 at 10:02 PM, Taylorj said:

Not Bull crap I’m afraid , you know we are a close knit community here in Workington :P how sad Glasgow wanted to sign our 1-7 , can’t put their own winning team together , only managed to poach 1 ...but as THJ has said this is Scunny’s thread keep the bull for Glasgow one 

Its only bull when you post on it :D.

• Haha 1

On 12/7/2018 at 10:06 PM, Spiderman1 said:

Scorpians team looking good , a strong team throughout, can see the number 1 changing by first av shuffle

You sure your not looking at the Sheffield team by mistake mate LOL ?

Good news ! 

3 hours ago, ScunnyDan said:
Scunthorpe Speedway @SpeedwayScunny
FollowingFollowing @SpeedwayScunny
More

We have some VERY EXCITING NEWS for you all later on today.

Ryan Kinsley withdraws from team and is replaced by experienced slider David Speight.

Great news Scunthorpe.

1 hour ago, OdsalBoy said:

Good news ! 

Ryan Kinsley withdraws from team and is replaced by experienced slider David Speight.

Great news Scunthorpe.

Strange as I heard your replacing Danny King with David Speight as your new number one