British Speedway Forum
ScunnyDan

Scunthorpe 2019

Certainly make sure the PA system is working & can be heard at the back(bar & food area)

• Like 1

Wouldnt go in my back yard to see him! Surprised he doesnt think he too good to do this sort of thing lol

2 hours ago, geoff100 said:

Wouldnt go in my back yard to see him! Surprised he doesnt think he too good to do this sort of thing lol

Tai possibly is to good to do this sort of thing - but Tai was brought up by to very level headed parents & no doubt he's given something back to the people that helped him get to where he is today! I think you may only see the on-track "focus to win" side of Tia? 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ghosty said:

Tai possibly is to good to do this sort of thing - but Tai was brought up by to very level headed parents & no doubt he's given something back to the people that helped him get to where he is today! I think you may only see the on-track "focus to win" side of Tia? 

Had Tai at Berwick in March, Friday night and Saturday afternoon and he was excellent didn't hold back but was an excellent weekend . Getting him back to Berwick next year as well.

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 3:52 PM, Normski said:

Had Tai at Berwick in March, Friday night and Saturday afternoon and he was excellent didn't hold back but was an excellent weekend . Getting him back to Berwick next year as well.

Personally, i'd much prefer to see him on the track rather than the clubhouse..  Scunthorpe town folk are very proud of Tai's achievements and have taken him as their own.  Many have not seen what Tai actually does for a living.. It would be such a coup for the town if Tai would commit to riding in a meeting...would also give Scunthorpe Speedway  a much needed publicity boost locally. I've always felt a bit let down that Tai has never returned to his hometown track in a riding capacity... the track on which he launched his British career.

• Like 1

Anyone got a preference on the track for the coming season slick like last season or back to the deep dirt heavy gripy  track of years gone by or as Steve worrall described it Robs wall of death 

46 minutes ago, phillwhitewasmad said:

Anyone got a preference on the track for the coming season slick like last season or back to the deep dirt heavy gripy  track of years gone by or as Steve worrall described it Robs wall of death 

Whatever the three Js want will do me . They more than did their  share of very exciting racing to please us fans.  So pleased we have them back for next season!

14 hours ago, phillwhitewasmad said:

Personally thing the deep heavy grippy track racing wise but think josh excelled on the slicker Worrall type track