British Speedway Forum
ScunnyDan

Scunthorpe 2019

3 hours ago, ScunnyDan said:

Important announcement 7pm ish

If this is a team change already ? It's really unfair !  unless circumstances have come into play ?

3 hours ago, ScunnyDan said:

Important announcement 7pm ish

one of the present team to be announced as an asset.

Auty ok, Nielsen ok, Garrity ok, Allen ok, List needs time but all the 0's aren't helping. seemed to be over reving at the starts, digging in not moving forward, Kinsley proved to be qiuick & probably got the set up almost right, Bailey ok done his job.

This leaves possibly another asset, more sponsors or management change! 

Would be very surprised if it wasn't a team change

I thought we might have given him a few more meetings, although options might be limited when new averages come out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Unlucky for Jedd, he wasn't too much off the pace... however, it was obvious enough that the kid was gonna struggle for points this year.  Good on him for accepting the decision, look forward to seeing him progress, albeit, not in the team.

Should be a minimum number of meetings before making team changes unless through injury. You take a chance on a young rider on a low average hoping he’s gonna come up trumps and he bombs? Tough 

• Like 4

surprised that they have gone for danny ayres though, might find it hard riding in the main team and not what you would call "one for the future" thought josh mc Donald might have been a better shout.

glad to see a british guy getting a place though.

• Like 1

3 meetings? What have they learned in 3 meetings they didn't already know.

I hope this is Jedds choice or that of his family otherwise that is absolutely horrific treatment, but absolutely standard form Mr G

• Like 1

List might be back in the team sooner rather than later because with Ayres he seems pretty injury prone and there’s always the risk he will crash. 

15 minutes ago, bloom89 said:

List might be back in the team sooner rather than later because with Ayres he seems pretty injury prone and there’s always the risk he will crash. 

Not sure... but having released a rider, I don't think you can reintroduce him within same season....?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Albert said:

Not sure... but having released a rider, I don't think you can reintroduce him within same season....?

In the statement Scunthorpe have released it says he might be reintroduced so maybe the rules have changed I’m not 100% sure.