i dont know their averages , but . 

auty

tero

garrity

niesen

gino

worrall

rowe .

dont know the team total , too lazy to work it out !

Guest WTF1
On 10/22/2018 at 7:15 PM, jenga said:

what about 

i dont know their averages , but . 

auty

tero

garrity

niesen

gino

worrall

rowe .

dont know the team total , too lazy to work it out !

You can't leave Jake Allen out,  think he could boss this league next year if he stays away from injuries  just never knows when he is beaten although to be honest that team you have suggested is quite decent.

heres a date for ya /// DANNY PHILLIPS , yes , that danny phillips.....  actually won a heat away @ sheffield  (02.08.2018 . 

beat kyle howarth and james shanes  in heat 11 in a time of 63.5  .

leave him out @ your peril 

• Like 1

Guest WTF1
58 minutes ago, jenga said:

heres a date for ya /// DANNY PHILLIPS , yes , that danny phillips.....  actually won a heat away @ sheffield  (02.08.2018 . 

beat kyle howarth and james shanes  in heat 11 in a time of 63.5  .

leave him out @ your peril 

Only because he was being towed round by Steve Worrall,  going that slow Worrall lost 2nd place,  leave him in at your peril, here's a date for ya 25/10/2018, Danny Phillips last match for Scunny. 

Edited by WTF1

47 minutes ago, HerniaWise said:

Only because he was being towed round by Steve Worrall,  going that slow Worrall lost 2nd place,  leave him in at your peril, here's a date for ya 25/10/2018, Danny Phillips last match for Scunny. 

i dont think the time is too far out what other riders were posting .but every dog has its day .

Whilst Phillips certainly hasn't progressed to the level of many others who were starting out at similar times Clegg, Greaves, Williamson etc he is also no mug. I don't believe for a second that he thought he would be getting regular points for Scunny and will have most likely signed a deal with a guaranteed sum each meeting so why would he want to stand down the irony is that whilst he is scoring nothing and alienating Scunthorpe fans he is also being paid for the pleasure of doing so.

Guest WTF1
34 minutes ago, jenga said:

i dont think the time is too far out what other riders were posting .but every dog has its day .

I know what you are saying but that date you gave was I think the last time Phillips beat an opponent,  but the nightmare is nearly over

Guest WTF1
35 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Whilst Phillips certainly hasn't progressed to the level of many others who were starting out at similar times Clegg, Greaves, Williamson etc he is also no mug. I don't believe for a second that he thought he would be getting regular points for Scunny and will have most likely signed a deal with a guaranteed sum each meeting so why would he want to stand down the irony is that whilst he is scoring nothing and alienating Scunthorpe fans he is also being paid for the pleasure of doing so.

Definitely alienating Scunthorpe fans,  the 3 races he was in on Sunday resulted in 4-2s to Workington,  could come back to bite Scunny on the arse 

wouldn it be crazy if danny scored a single point and it was his point ( the one point ) that made all the difference and helped scunny win the cup .

danny would be a hero and the scunny fans were left eating their words . just a thought .

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, HerniaWise said:

Definitely alienating Scunthorpe fans,  the 3 races he was in on Sunday resulted in 4-2s to Workington,  could come back to bite Scunny on the arse 

So was he second in each of them?....................................................................................................................lol

Guest WTF1
11 minutes ago, singy13 said:

So was he second in each of them?....................................................................................................................lol

Haha I like that,  we can all dream

Just forn the record, I have checked Phanny Dillips record for his last four home and last four away meetings, the findings do not suggest him ever winning a race, and he has only beaten one rider in his 33 rides, and that was Wilko who fell off and remounted.

33  RIDES IN THESE EIGHT MEETINGS.

24 LAST (4th)  PLACES.

4 ENGINE FAILURES.

5 RACES WHERE HE SCORED 1 POINT FOR LAST PLACES IN THREE RIDER RACES.

WINS-------ZERO

2ND PLACES-------ZERO

SO THE ONLY RIDER HE HAS FINISHED IN FRONT OF ACTUALLY FELL & REMOUNTED.

Now maybe some of you will understand our feelings and bitterness we have towards Phanny after he refused to accept being sacked by Scunthorpe, he is a pathetic, thick skinned selfish hopeless form of a man, just think what his opinion of the fans is when he just keeps turning up meeting after meeting and we paid to see the pathetic creature trundle round in last place in every race, no one can tell me that he was trying. In my opinion he will never ever get any team to offer him anything after the contempt he has shown Rob, at least the season is now over, so get lost Phanny and go home and count the vast points earnings you have made turning out for us, you really must be proud of your smug self..

11 minutes ago, Scorpison said:

Just forn the record, I have checked Phanny Dillips record for his last four home and last four away meetings, the findings do not suggest him ever winning a race, and he has only beaten one rider in his 33 rides, and that was Wilko who fell off and remounted.

24 LAST (4th)  PLACES.

4 ENGINE FAILURES.

WINS-------ZERO

2ND PLACES-------ZERO

Now maybe some of you will understand our feelings and bitterness we have towards Phanny after he refused to accept being sacked by Scunthorpe, he is a pathetic, thick skinned selfish hopeless form of a man, just think what his opinion of the fans is when he just keeps turning up meeting after meeting and we paid to see the pathetic creature trundle round in last place in every race, no one can tell me that he was trying. In my opinion he will never ever get any team to offer him anything after the contempt he has shown Rob, at least the season is now over, so get lost Phanny and go home and count the vast points earnings you have made turning out for us, you really must be proud of your smug self..

You sound very upset whatever is a matter with mummy's little soldier.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

You sound very upset whatever is a matter with mummy's little soldier.

Hey.. off with you.........and get that tiling done....

48 minutes ago, Scorpison said:

24 LAST (4th)  PLACES.

4 ENGINE FAILURES.

WINS-------ZERO

2ND PLACES-------ZERO

What ever did happen regarding Danny's sacking/release ?,,, thought it was all done and dusted. Your synopsis of the situation does seem a little bit harsh IMO.