British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Aces51

Somerset v Belle Vue KO Cup Semi Final 1st Leg 12.9.18

These two teams have had some close tussles this year and I can see this being just as close. Both teams are still in with a chance of doing the double and will be determined to get one over the other. We might struggle to beat them again in this leg but need to keep any loss to single figures, preferably no more than 6. If we can do that , we have already shown when we met at the NSS without Bewley that we can beat them in the return leg and hopefully get through to the final.

Should be an entertaining tie, two decent teams and two good race tracks.

We are going to need all 6 riders to turn up in the first leg if we are to limit the score to something we can pull back at home. Reserves are definitely going to have to produce something better than last weds.

Aces need more than  just 7 riders to turn up to Somerset, rebels looking good at the right end of season,May is not just a pretty face  

1 minute ago, Spiderman1 said:

Aces need more than  just 7 riders to turn up to Somerset, rebels looking good at the right end of season,May is not just a pretty face  

not so good two weeks ago 42-48 Aces beat you at home & away !!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Spiderman1 said:

Foxing 

:lol: :t:

Rospiggarne vs Smederna is listed for their 2nd play off leg....Both Doyle & Fricke race for the home team....Who get’s priority? 

It could be that the polish website has it wrong. Let’s hope so as it would be farce if so. 

Edited by hyabb17

1 hour ago, hyabb17 said:

Rospiggarne vs Smederna is listed for their 2nd play off leg....Both Doyle & Fricke race for the home team....Who get’s priority? 

It could be that the polish website has it wrong. Let’s hope so as it would be farce if so. 

It's next Tuesday.

1 hour ago, fadeevd said:

What TV channel is broadcasting live?

Free sports I would think same as last night and premier sports as well ?

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site please? If so,  could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile number. 

Thanks 

6 hours ago, fadeevd said:

What TV channel is broadcasting live?

I can't see that any channel is broadcasting this live. R&R has not mentioned it and as for me - if only I could, I would happily pay on Pay Per View.  No need to be BT broadcast quality as the Swedish matches are mostly only two camera ( or even one ) jobs and are perfectly watchable and enjoyable.

6 minutes ago, waytogo28 said:

I can't see that any channel is broadcasting this live. R&R has not mentioned it and as for me - if only I could, I would happily pay on Pay Per View.  No need to be BT broadcast quality as the Swedish matches are mostly only two camera ( or even one ) jobs and are perfectly watchable and enjoyable.

Hyabb 17 started the confusion and  Fadeevd who i think is Russian and probably also got confused. The match tonight is not on TV  and nor will the 2nd leg next Wednesday- which incidentally is the Danish league final night(so i hope no Belle Vue/Somerset riders are committed to be in Outrup that night)

Updates said "up and OK" Must of got some sort of knock. Hope it's nothing to worry about.