British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Aces51

Somerset v Belle Vue KO Cup Semi Final 1st Leg 12.9.18

Rebels to loose now.

HT 15 was a funny one.

For BV Cook 2, 3, 3 0(off 15m)           Tungate 1, 1, 2, 3, 0    Went Tungate

Rebels  Holder 1, 3, 3, 3         Lawson 2, 2, 1, 1, 2      Went Lawson

Both need as many points as they can get..

Wasn't there, but looks odd just going by updates..

• Like 1

Somerset’s last four home results show what a tough nut they are going to be to crack in the Play Offs. 

Very poor from us 

A bit of a mountain to climb now to claw back 14 points but we'll just have to go for it and see what happens. 

The Aces are out not good enough.  We miss Bewley too much and while Berge has been excellent  Riss just hasn't worked out.  Why no Cook in heat 15 seems crazy.  Well done to Somerset possible double for them.

Edited by SUPERACE

Think next Monday will mirror tonight if I am honest. Somerset far too strong at home. Easy win tonight without Doyle and not using Holder in heat 15.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Think next Monday will mirror tonight if I am honest. Somerset far too strong at home. Easy win tonight without Doyle and not using Holder in heat 15.

No Holder in 15?. Surely you need as many points as you can. Same for BV Cook 2, 3, 3 ,0( from 15m) .................Tungate 1, 1, 2, 3, 0 ?

When Doyle gets a injury and Allen gets 15  then you know the writing is on the wall, i honestly don't think we can live with this Somerset team. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Seems like there wasn't just the inside line tonight, going by updates.... What track will you get :blink:

8 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Seems like there wasn't just the inside line tonight, going by updates.... What track will you get :blink:

Don’t think it will make any difference, as our boys won’t be fast enough.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

No Holder in 15?. Surely you need as many points as you can. Same for BV Cook 2, 3, 3 ,0( from 15m) .................Tungate 1, 1, 2, 3, 0 ?

Updates said something about smoke coming out of Jacks bike all through heat 13, so Gary had to go with Lawson I guess.

17 minutes ago, Cliffeboy said:

Updates said something about smoke coming out of Jacks bike all through heat 13, so Gary had to go with Lawson I guess.

Takes 5 mins to change a clutch if it was slipping (Can cause smoke). Less to jump on 2nd bike. But we ain't in the pits. Not criticising, just wondering :t:

Edited by Bald Bloke

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

lthink next Monday will mirror tonight if I am honest. Somerset far too strong at home. Easy win tonight without Doyle and not using Holder in heat 15.

Playing your chances down...again. The track didn't seem just the inside line tonight going by updates. Who knows what you will get.

I'm sure Ford, Middlo or the riders ain't thinking like you.

For Bewley 1, 0, 2, 2

Allen had a blinder. Doubt it will happen again.... Pooles reserves are stronger than  11 from 9. Would you like a bet?

Rebels by 8.

Edited by Bald Bloke

26 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Playing your chances down...again. The track didn't seem just the inside line tonight going by updates. Who knows what you will get.

I'm sure Ford, Middlo or the riders ain't thinking like you.

For Bewley 1, 0, 2, 2

Allen had a blinder. Doubt it will happen again.... Pooles reserves are stronger than  11 from 9. 

Rebels by 8.

Doubt it will happen again ?? Sense Somerset has sorted track out Allen has been class in the silverware part of season for both rebels and scorpians ,would have been more points except for bad luck with bike trouble , would have been good to see him coat cook with Somerset dirt in ht 15 , but had to settle with fricke

• Like 1