British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Aces51

Somerset v Belle Vue KO Cup Semi Final 1st Leg 12.9.18

55 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Riders from other playoff teams cannot be used......oh hang on a minute.....:lol:

And I knew that - hence why I suggested him :rolleyes:

Edited by Steve0
  • Haha 1

BV can use Josh Auty at home I believe. Riss had a 4.48, Auty has a 4.70. But I think it's plus 5% for home meetings. 4.48 + 5% comes out at 4.704, rounded off 4.70.

No doubt someone will confirm or put me right.

Edited by Bald Bloke

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

BV can use Josh Auty at home I believe. Riss had a 4.48, Auty has a 4.70. But I think it's plus 5% for home meetings. 4.48 + 5% comes out at 4.704, rounded off 4.70.

And the reason they axed him. Teams should not be allowed to make any changes after August 15th, unless a reserve has an injury which is season ending. Basically Belle Vue have axed Riss for tactical reasons. They should only run with one reserve in such circumstances. Simple as that.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

And the reason they axed him. Teams should not be allowed to make any changes after August 15th, unless a reserve has an injury which is season ending. Basically Belle Vue have axed Riss for tactical reasons. They should only run with one reserve in such circumstances. Simple as that.

Auty scored 11 last time he was at the NSS with the Lions as well. Won't help Lynn if they can use him in the play offs :cry:

Edited by Bald Bloke

7 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Auty scored 11 last time he was at the NSS with the Lions as well. Won't help Lynn if they can use him in the play offs :cry:

Its called replacing a rider after the cut off. Which is not allowed. But as it’s a reserve they just did it.

11 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Its called replacing a rider after the cut off. Which is not allowed. But as it’s a reserve they just did it.

Any changes after the cut off date shouldn’t be allowed, irregardless of where they ride. Unless it’s a season ending injury ( that’s a proper season ending injury of course.;))

• Like 1

Just now, stevebrum said:

Any changes after the cut off date shouldn’t be allowed, irregardless of where they ride. Unless it’s a season ending injury ( that’s a proper season ending injury of course.;))

Exactly. Belle Vue should only be allowed one reserve, or the return of Riss.

30 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Shock! Horror!  BV have pulled a Poole tactic and the Poole troll doesn’t like it :rofl:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

Shock! Horror!  BV have pulled a Poole tactic and the Poole troll doesn’t like it :rofl:

It is blatant cheating and the MC should step in and ban Belle Vue from using guests for a rider they have axed. If Poole had made a move like this you would be screaming foul.

It doesnt affect Swindon who folded like a cheap deck of cards this year. Champs to chumps.

But it affects Kings Lynn. Time to stop the cheats.

4 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

It is blatant cheating and the MC should step in and ban Belle Vue from using guests for a rider they have axed. If Poole had made a move like this you would be screaming foul.

It doesnt affect Swindon who folded like a cheap deck of cards this year. Champs to chumps.

But it affects Kings Lynn. Time to stop the cheats.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Is that the best you’ve got.  Such a hypocrite!

How well did Poole do on aggregate vs the chumps? :rofl:

Edited by Steve0
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

If I was Buster i'd be all over that, surely :blink:

Hopefully he is. So blatant.

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

How about teams don t make changes from their 1st declared 1-7 unless there injured 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, r8gdp said:

How about teams don t make changes from their 1st declared 1-7 unless there injured 

Every team has made changes and the rules allow that until 15th August. No changes after that date.

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Every team has made changes and the rules allow that until 15th August. No changes after that date.

What I am saying Steve is that no teams should be making any changes from the word go unless riders are injured and face a long time on the side lines  there s too much swopping of riders at the moment it s put me off going to my local side at Sheffield we made changes and I personally couldn't see the point lads like jack smith and others need to be givern time to improve there is too much win at all cost in speedway at the moment.  THE MOST Important thing is speedway survives at your track  and across the country 

• Like 1