British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Aces51

Somerset v Belle Vue KO Cup Semi Final 1st Leg 12.9.18

5 hours ago, Uluru said:

Mark Riss has 'returned to Germany' and Belle Vue can now use horses for courses at reserve.       Dodgy.

Name the horses 

2 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

BV can use Josh Auty at home I believe. Riss had a 4.48, Auty has a 4.70. But I think it's plus 5% for home meetings. 4.48 + 5% comes out at 4.704, rounded off 4.70.

No doubt someone will confirm or put me right.

You don't get 5% for a reserve. Only 1-5

Etheridge and JBA are stand out riders 

Edited by Phil The Ace

1 minute ago, Phil The Ace said:

You don't get 5% for a reserve. Only 1-5

Etheridge and JBA are stand out riders 

I thought  there would be someone who knew. I'm not as clued up on the rules as some :t:

2 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I thought  there would be someone who knew. I'm not as clued up on the rules as some :t:

Mate, I'm useless with the rules. I was just told by someone at belle vue tonight lol. 

Don't even think the rule maker knows his own rules 

• Like 2

Feel for the lad and I hope he sorts his ankle and comes back stronger next year. No real adequate cover out there but it’s no loss as our goose was cooked when Dan was injured. Some sort of luck still with us. 

Having said all this I’m hoping Mark doesn’t do an Andersen and ride abroad whilst claiming to be injured in the UK as that would be cheating. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ouch said:

Feel for the lad and I hope he sorts his ankle and comes back stronger next year. No real adequate cover out there but it’s no loss as our goose was cooked when Dan was injured. Some sort of luck still with us. 

Having said all this I’m hoping Mark doesn’t do an Andersen and ride abroad whilst claiming to be injured in the UK as that would be cheating. 

Except Andersen didn't ride abroad claiming to be injured he was injured. He rode in one meeting had a ride and realised he didn't have the strength in his hand to ride. 

• Like 1