British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ellioth4

Peterborough V Berwick (CH) 09/09/2018

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so,  could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile number. 

Thanks 

Panthers are there for the taking today i fear given the injuries and Ostergaard coming back from injury.

Jorgensen 

Grondal 

BWD 

MPT 

Ostergaard 

Lambert 

Stewart 

Grondal and Lambert need to score well today, Lambert been scoring more for Lynn than Panthers last few weeks,Grondal has been poor at reserve but now finds himself promoted into the 1-5 again. If Stewart does well he could find himself as the guest for most of the home play off matches for Peterborough if they qualify

Think I’m going to head down today, nothing else to do and I fancy us to at least give it a real good go! Is the weather OK and no chance of rain off Pboro fans? Any updates are really appreciated as it’s a long way!:t:

12 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Think I’m going to head down today, nothing else to do and I fancy us to at least give it a real good go! Is the weather OK and no chance of rain off Pboro fans? Any updates are really appreciated as it’s a long way!:t:

Light cloud and a fresh breeze is the forecast although it shows 21c at around start time, it’s currently quite bright and looks to be a reasonable day.

1 or 2 of the Berwick riders not ridden for 3 weeks. Nice away win would keep us in with a shout of the playoffs. Safe meeting to both teams

2 hours ago, Normski said:

1 or 2 of the Berwick riders not ridden for 3 weeks. Nice away win would keep us in with a shout of the playoffs. Safe meeting to both teams

a month since last Peterborough home meeting

Big if, but if Berwick have any ambitions of reaching and holding onto a play off place then this must be a full points away win, possible especially with a weakened home team but not very probable I`m afraid.

Good point for Bandits,but you have to ask is this the same NJB the rode for Rye House and currently scoring big when he guests for other Teams.

Well done Thomas Jorgensen.