British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paulco

Glasgow v Edinburgh CL Tues Paulco's birthday2018 at 19-30

8 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

I thought Jordan Stewart rode very well, very solidly at Ashfield in the U21 event. 

Think MD is refering to Redcar's visit in May , which in fairness was his first time round Ashfield . So from that respect he has an advantage over Broc Nicol . 

6 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

I thought Jordan Stewart rode very well, very solidly at Ashfield in the U21 event. 

I had my doubts about Jordan  Stewart guesting for Panthers on Sunday and was pleasantly surprised he rode quite well scoring 5 points a win and a 2nd place from4 rides.

2 hours ago, MD said:

The reserve changes look to be a game changer. Connor Mountain is out and Jordan Stewart replaces him. He was absolutely woeful when up with Redcar, I've already lost hope of getting any points out of him. Broc Nicol for the 0131 looks far more promising, he might take a heat to get going but I think he'll like it.

Jordan did well with the Aussie under 21 team event at Glasgow, he seems to have improved a bit since he came with Redcar

Almost the last chance saloon for the title race in reality . A Glasgow win and 4th place is still up for grabs though we still need to probably win at either Ipswich or Lakeside . 

An Edinburgh win and theyre there and i cant honestly see any team in the league going to Armadale and getting to within 20 points of the current Monarchs side . 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Paulco said:

Almost the last chance saloon for the title race in reality . A Glasgow win and 4th place is still up for grabs though we still need to probably win at either Ipswich or Lakeside . 

An Edinburgh win and theyre there and i cant honestly see any team in the league going to Armadale and getting to within 20 points of the current Monarchs side . 

Pre Friday, I would’ve agreed with you but losing Joel and Victor not fully fit (thumb & knee damage) could be a game changer

Happy Birthday Paulco...... but we will be out to spoil your party :cheers:

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Paulco said:

Happy Birthday Paulco from the Bandits 3rd Bend Gang.

• Thanks 1

Hope Beeb's weather forecast is wrong - showing rain from 3pm onwards - and not as warm as the Sahara.

40 minutes ago, TheScotsman said:

Hope Beeb's weather forecast is wrong - showing rain from 3pm onwards - and not as warm as the Sahara.

The BBC thankfully are normally wrong and there not very good with weather forecasts either 

14 hours ago, dorothy58 said:

Jordan did well with the Aussie under 21 team event at Glasgow, he seems to have improved a bit since he came with Redcar

Hopefully thats the case, he only scored a point in the league meeting at Ashfield and got nothing guesting for Newcastle when we won there a few weeks ago.

happy birthday paulco . your cake is in the post !

The outcome of this match will make things very interesting in the fight for the top 4 ...

Happy Birthday Paulco :cheers:

Coming through for this tonight, should be a good meeting wih both teams going hammer and tongs.

any weather update(s) from near the track would be appreciated(heavy rain here in west lohian at the momet)