British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paulco

Glasgow v Edinburgh CL Tues Paulco's birthday2018 at 19-30

4 minutes ago, nagy1 said:

A lot of hate coming about the "boo's". A few 0131's came through last week and booed Craig when going round with his trophy, Craig laughed and gave the thumbs up to them as he obviously knew them. I am assuming it was the same few people(?). Lets not take everything so seriously. 

If he was genuinely booed then some people need to take a good look at themselves.

Yep thats fair enough if it was a laugh as you say if cookie knew them, just a bit of light hearted banter but as you say if some really were booing (which it did appear to me that some were but i could be wrong) then your right, need to buck up their ideas afer all as mentioned prevously the guy is just doing his job and trying to earn a living.

anyways if glasgow do pip us to the post for the playoffs then on last nights showing i cant seen anybody getting close at ashfield and could be hard to beat over 2 legs.

if we dont make the playoffs we still have the cup which i think we are in with a shout due to our recent home form.

54 minutes ago, BigBoaby said:

Well I guess nobody is expecting this one....

Today's supplementary question, which is further west, Edinburgh or Liverpool.  B) 

And no it isn't a trick question :D 

Wonder who the last Tiger was to score three full maximums , at home , in a row ? 

The Messiah maybe , God possibly , you might even have to go back to King Charlie in the 60's .

Whether signing Cookie drags us into the play offs will be decided in Suffolk and Essex later this week , but it has been a signing that has brought the feelgood factor into a season that was going nowhere . 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Aye sounds a hoot :unsure:.

Sounds a good laugh. Not in the same league as the famous weejie patter though natch. 

33 minutes ago, GhostRider said:

Yep thats fair enough if it was a laugh as you say if cookie knew them, just a bit of light hearted banter but as you say if some really were booing (which it did appear to me that some were but i could be wrong) then your right, need to buck up their ideas afer all as mentioned prevously the guy is just doing his job and trying to earn a living.

anyways if glasgow do pip us to the post for the playoffs then on last nights showing i cant seen anybody getting close at ashfield and could be hard to beat over 2 legs.

if we dont make the playoffs we still have the cup which i think we are in with a shout due to our recent home form.

Just goes to show Edinburgh are where they are due to a massive home advantage track they call a race track :rolleyes: does flatter them tbh . Thats not racing up there its clinging onto your bike for sheer life , last night Glasgow set a racing track and Edinburgh boys bottled it 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Edinburgh, because Carlisle is East of Edinburgh:D:t:

Correct!!  :t: 

On both counts.  Edinburgh is further West than both Carlisle and Liverpool.

1 hour ago, Taylorj said:

Just goes to show Edinburgh are where they are due to a massive home advantage track they call a race track :rolleyes: does flatter them tbh . Thats not racing up there its clinging onto your bike for sheer life , last night Glasgow set a racing track and Edinburgh boys bottled it 

Dinnae give up yer day job - is it washing or ironing today? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Taylorj said:

Oh dear, still not finished those grapes.

2 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Oh dear, still not finished those grapes.

Blobby you seem to know a lot about grapes recently, are you sure they aren't yours  :D 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TheScotsman said:

Oh dear.  Isn't sexism illegal  :blink: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

:icon_smile_clown:

an awful lot of things are illegal , but people still do them.........  ask Ged Rathbone and mr Godfrey. :o

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, BigBoaby said:

Blobby you seem to know a lot about grapes recently, are you sure they aren't yours  :D 

Not me beaten by the better side last night. No problems here 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheScotsman said:

Didn't you know we can multi-task too  :blink: ...Work, clean, iron the list goes on B)

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

39 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

It was an entertaining match, felt Wells was a let down for whatever reason.Pickering is starting to look very good but still can't gate.!